Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going nowhere

CrispyBoiz

CrispyBoiz

Greycel
Does anybody else in life just sorta float through it without any necessary meaning. unmotivated too even smoke a cigarette in the morning an make coffee, just realizing how dull an shitty life truly is. but not being able too bring yourself too suicide because you still wanna watch the events unfold in your life by going nowhere, watching chads an normies alike getting bitches, while you wake up lonely everyday. but you still get up an go through the same routine while you feel your body slowly waste away from all the nicotine you've stuffed into lungs? Idk I'm not sad nor even rageful. I just wanna know that I'm not the only person that just doesn't have anything going for them in life an probably never will.

I wish, but I hate my life so much I can't help but feel like I need to do things in order to find meaning in it all.

If your not angry you are a fucking cuck. I enjoy waking up every day and my rage against normies and Chads gives me enough energy to continue my day.

If your not angry you are a fucking cuck. I enjoy waking up every day and my rage against normies and Chads gives me enough energy to continue my day
I wouldn't say I'ma cuck, I just got too a point where it doesn't matter anymore. I'm just desensitized from all the shit, so only thing that keeps me going is what's gonna happen next by doing nothin meaningful in my life, it's like the rage that keeps you going. It's more of watching everything unfold before me like watching a shitty movie but your the main character.
I wish, but I hate my life so much I can't help but feel like I need to do things in order to find meaning in it all.
Yea I feel man, I was like that but I understood that no matter what you do or amount to in life doesn't matter, so I rather just watch my life from the side lines, seeing how bad it can get

Last edited:
my goal is to establish enough passive income that i can LDAR in peace without having to wagecuck by spending the minimum amount of money necessary to stay alive.

my goal is to establish enough passive income that i can LDAR in peace without having to wagecuck by spending the minimum amount of money necessary to stay alive.
I respect that

In a perpetual state of stagnation

Apathy is a killer at heart:fuk:

If your not angry you are a fucking cuck. I enjoy waking up every day and my rage against normies and Chads gives me enough energy to continue my day.
Inextinguishable Ragefuel :reeeeee: