Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Going MGTOW is based and “maxxing” anything for the purpose of impressing women is counterproductive

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Idk about you guys but looking at the fundamental nature of most relationships I actually have no desire for any of that shit. Trust issues, commitment issues, lack of integrity, sneaky hook ups behind your back, having to basically beg for affection and put up a front and engage in power dynamics to impress “your girl” and keep her attention, etc. and these things are all inherent consequences of female sexuality. marriage in particular is basically a hostile negotiation where the man is at a severe disadvantage, considering how most marriages end in divorce/dead bedroom/cheating

people call MGTOW a cope but I seriously think it’s just the natural end goal of any genuine blackpilled incel. how can you acknowledge the nature of women and female sexuality and still see female approval as your main priority? I believe the logical conclusion of the blackpill is that you should focus your efforts on pursuing a sustainable, stress free life

I don’t mean to dismiss the severity of the incel condition or disregard the trauma that most incels have experienced from being ostracized and alone for their entire lives. I just think there’s genuine truth to the idea that you can be happy without female approval

Last edited:
I have no quarrel with MGTOW but they are massive copers

same. i dont mind MGTOW itself as a movement but tons of the people that follow MGTOW are fucking sad and taking cope pills
i think a lot of what i hate about MGTOW is that they think it was always their choice or that they are somehow superior than other men because they follow the MGTOW way when in reality they are just cucks that got cheated on and divorced and are now opening their eyes

whereas 99.99999% of incels understand the issue has always been with women and that women are making society fucked up. we also accept that we were never picked and are involuntary single.
(then there is the whole issue that a lot of MGTOWs ive seen are in their 40s and 50s and had 20-30 years of experience with dating or marriage or fucking so I automatically hate their guts)

This has to be one of your best threads so far.

Trust issues, commitment issues, lack of integrity, sneaky hook ups behind your back, having to basically beg for affection and put up a front and engage in all these superficial power dynamics to impress “your girl” and keep her attention, etc. and these things are all inherent consequences of female sexuality.

a consequence of a hypercompetitive, ruthless society

there is some truth to the attentionpill

if you are a normie and let your gf get bored for example, the chances that she'll cuck you increase by 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 times even

also you need to know how to navigate her mind games and shit

if you are chad tho it doesnt matter

I agree, better getting the fuck out of rat race than breaking your neck for crumbs of pussy.

So fucking based thread. It’s laughably embarassing with men trying to impress women.

all incels are kinda going their own way. at least the ones who dont rope.

but dont become one of the coping monk LARPers who say, "noooo i didnt want women anyway"

Yeah I wish I could turn off my attraction and want for a gf or love,or wanting validation or respect from people. that's where I have a problem with mgtow. I see too many women daily and think damn life is so unfair why cant I have her? Or the feeling of just treated ugly and looked at as ugly and unwanted by women and not liked or disrespected by guys. It's a big cope to try to make your mind go "I dont care about any of that".