Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going insane

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
My mind has been slipping lately.
I'm getting irrationally angry over thing's that happened years back in highschool.The humiliation I dealt with at the hands of girls ,being mocked and laughed at for being curry, it's all coming back to me,flooding my brain .I wish I could go back in time and just really hurt them.Those fucking cunts ruined my life to the point I dropped out of highschool.I can still hear their laughs and giggles.I regret not bashing their faces in and disfiguring them when I had the chance,at worst I'd get a few years in juvie as a minor.Im gonna apply to college soon and I swear by Allah the person or people who even look at me the wrong way has to be the unluckiest people on the planet cause they're gonna get fucking murdered.I was such a passive and kind hearted boy in my teens and I always kept to myself but somehow I always became the target of verbal and emotional abuse by my classmates.Simply because of my race and the fact that I was a quiet kid so they felt it was justified to hurt me.This burning rage I have in my heart didn't come out of thin air.These experiences have stunted me and I always try to keep these memories from surfacing by coping with vidya ,anime etc.I'll be honest here,I'll probably end up dead or in jail later in life

Last edited:
Find a way to get revenge on them if they ever have a reunion

I was just talking to myself in a pm. I’m more insane than you

@PotatoTomato @RegisterUserName

Find a way to get revenge on them if they ever have a reunion
I wish I could but I seriously doubt people even go to highschool reunions nowadays,that's a Boomer thing

My mind has been slipping lately.
I'm getting irrationally angry over thing's that happened years back in highschool.The humiliation I dealt with at the hands of girls ,being mocked and laughed at for being curry, it's all coming back to me,flooding my brain .I wish I could go back in time and just really hurt them.Those fucking cunts ruined my life to the point I dropped out of highschool.I can still hear their laughs and giggles.I regret not bashing their faces in and disfiguring them when I had the chance,at worst I'd get a few years in juvie as a minor.Im gonna apply to college soon and I swear by Allah the person or people who even look at me the wrong way has to be the unluckiest people on the planet cause they're gonna get fucking murdered.I was such a passive and kind hearted boy in my teens and I always kept to myself but somehow I always became the target of verbal and emotional abuse by my classmates.Simply because of my race and the fact that I was a quiet kid so they felt it was justified to hurt me.This burning rage I have in my heart didn't come out of thin air.These experiences have stunted me and I always try to keep these memories from surfacing by coping with vidya ,anime etc.I'll be honest here,I'll probably end up dead or in jail later in life
I also get intrusive memories i want to forget from time to time. They go away for sometime if I cope with vidya and other stuff, but sometimes they just aren't enough to make it go away. I feel as I get older it will only get worse and perhaps even one day I might end up dead before my time. I advice you to control your anger, don't just attack anyone who looks at you wrong. Don't get me wrong, you should definitely beat up anyone who does you wrong or makes fun of you. But its not wise to lash out at everyone because you will end up pushing people away