Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going for long walks..

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Looksmaxministrator
It feels good. Better than rotting inside in summer

But the suifuel is seeing people having fun while I'm the only lonely loser that walks alone with no girl by his side :cryfeels:

I'm
[UWSL]visiting[/UWSL] places alone. I just discovered a new city while bicycling and I was thinking: "This would be perfect with a girl by your side and not alone" I just want to commit suicide this year

It feels good. Better than rotting inside in summer

But the suifuel is seeing people having fun while I'm the only lonely loser that walks alone with no girl by his side :cryfeels:

I'm
[UWSL]visiting[/UWSL] places alone. I just discovered a new city while bicycling and I was thinking: "This would be perfect with a girl by your side and not alone"
Brutal, would recommend unpopular spots. Like the moors/marshland - these humid areas are often beautiful, you can watch amphibians, rare orchids and sometimes even carnivorous plants (like sundew here in my country) there. Mosquitos are sadly sometimes seen there.
The mountains are mostly suicidefuel because there are many couples there, but luckily there are also some trails in the shadows where you can see many interesting things in absolute peace - like parasitic orchids and/or Dutchman's pipe for example.
Apart from that night walks are also good; but sometimes you see/hear fucked up shit in the middle of the woods (like an animal getting mauled to death while screeching) which frightens you at the start.