Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going ER without breaking the law

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
For those who don't want to rope just yet, what are some good legal ways of making the lives of foids of soycucks hell? :feelsLSD:

go on public transportation and blast blackpills or something idk :feelskek:

There is no legal way. The way rights work is, you only have as many rights as will not infringe on other people's rights. You can yell "GAS THE KIKES" in a public place, and people might not like it, but that's your right. But they also have the right to leave that public place. So you aren't hurting anyone that badly.

There is no legal way. The way rights work is, you only have as many rights as will not infringe on other people's rights. You can yell "GAS THE KIKES" in a public place, and people might not like it, but that's your right. But they also have the right to leave that public place. So you aren't hurting anyone that badly.
I'm talking about ways to annoy or bully them. Chadfishing for example is not illegal.

I'm talking about ways to annoy or bully them. Chadfishing for example is not illegal.

Chadfishing? People aren't really bothered by that.

Shoot things after you blow them up in star trek universe 4

Do you have a certain set of individuals in mind? Have they wronged you severely? Dox them and disregard harassment laws.

"Going ER" is a matter of personal opinion. I would not recommend anything violent, but I see doxxing as a viable option.