Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going ER is pointless

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
What will it solve realistically? Ruining your own life over killing a couple of people and probably yourself? If mass shootings keep happening with incels being the one committing the crime, the law will crack down on us all even harder, and soon voicing your opinion will be impossible. There are copes in life, and I will be indulging in them because they are the only joy I have. Why cut life short and make it worse for yourself? It won’t bring healing to lost young men like us

I think so too but for some of us this is probably the only moment of their life that was worthwhile in any way.

agree
hijacking a plane is a better plan

Going ER is more like a fashion statement. No, it won’t change much.

It seems like civilization is a dumb machine that keeps doing what it does, no matter what the individual says or does. Nothing ever changes.

agree
hijacking a plane is a better plan
IMG 6759

Normies fear us more and ridicule us less.

JFL. It's always in Minecraft.

Right?
Minecraft doesnt have airplanes, Has biplanes tho which is WW2 if flans mod which is a totally different plane.

i agree people should be afraid of incels because we have nothing to lose and we aren't stupid and im glad the media made us look like a bunch of lunatics.

Think bigger, think better

Minecraft doesnt have airplanes, Has biplanes tho which is WW2 if flans mod which is a totally different plane.
Over for spergcels.

idk there were several shootings already and incels and ugly people etc are still getting bullied