Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going down the rabbithole

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Anyone else just going fully down the rabbithole trying to make sense of the world and human nature? I just want to understand what exactly is going on, i want to know about genetics, evolution, psychology, history perhaps, basically anything that has to do with my social life. I realised being social is the only thing that gives my life meaning. So i either have to climb my social status (which i already did and ive seen results) or rot until i rope. I'd like to just rope but i cant since mom sad. I dont want to procreate or anything like that. I'm against this world but since im forced to live in it i have to make myself as comfortable as i can. I believe i have potential to be high value but i have been so neglected by my environment that due to my autism i have isolated myself for years upon years. I dont know if im able to fix this but this will be the battle of my life. Wish me luck boyos. As I've stated before im a mentalcel. People have no problem with my appearance, its just my being that turns them off. I wasnt like that earlier in my life. I wasnt always ugly in my life and when i was, i started looksmaxxing. :smonk:

Last edited:
People will Pick on you anyways , in their eyes " you cant be what your Not " and If your ugly and try to be some Sort of hot Shit you will get Shitted on.

Moneymax and befriend Other rejects , do drugs and Woman will come sooner or later.

They Love degenerate Shit and chads of Course

Anyone else just going fully down the rabbithole trying to make sense of the world and human nature? I just want to understand what exactly is going on, i want to know about genetics, evolution, psychology, history perhaps, basically anything that has to do with my social life. I realised being social is the only thing that gives my life meaning. So i either have to climb my social status (which i already did and ive seen results) or rot until i rope. I'd like to just rope but i cant since mom sad. I dont want to procreate or anything like that. I'm against this world but since im forced to live in it i have to make myself as comfortable as i can. I believe i have potential to be high value but i have been so neglected by my environment that due to my autism i have isolated myself for years upon years. I dont know if im able to fix this but this will be the battle of my life. Wish me luck boyos. As I've stated before im a mentalcel. People have no problem with my appearance, its just my being that turns them off. I wasnt like that earlier in my life. I wasnt always ugly in my life and when i was, i started looksmaxxing. :smonk:

People will Pick on you anyways , in their eyes " you cant be what your Not " and If your ugly and try to be some Sort of hot Shit you will get Shitted on.

Moneymax and befriend Other rejects , do drugs and Woman will come sooner or later.

They Love degenerate Shit and chads of Course
Im not ugly anymore after looksmaxxing. I dont know about drugs since im schizoaffective. Moneymaxxing sounds good though.
I have no problem being a degenerate though. I was already planning on getting tattoos and i have piercings.

You will find bitter truth in yourself.

All creations are evil by its nature.