Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going down on a foid, or "eating ass" (or even mere willingness to do so) is unforgivably cucked tbh

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[Serious] tie a noose around your scrawny neck and jump off a balcony if you eat the pussy
Jump to newWatch
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt
chronic shitposter

JoinedJan 19, 2019Messages470
54 minutes ago
End it right now you low t gobshite. If you eat pussy, suck her nipples or eat ass that is cuck behaviour. Thats the kind of advice r***it fags give to cucks who have a dick too small to please a woman. You are lowering yourself to becoming a submissive twink bitch. Is this what you want? A man is supposed to be low inhib and dominant and do shit like grab her hair and choke her within an inch of her foid life. I don't care if you are gl if you eat pussy do me a favour rn mate and just jump out your apartment window and crack your fat head on the shit pavement you utter waste of oxygen. no one gives a single one in this entire society mate, off yourself, KYS.

Sucking on tits is not comparable to eating pussy/ass tbh.

two chads in one picture

[Serious] tie a noose around your scrawny neck and jump off a balcony if you eat the pussy
Jump to newWatch
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt
chronic shitposter

54 minutes ago
End it right now you low t gobshite. If you eat pussy, suck her nipples or eat ass that is cuck behaviour. Thats the kind of advice r***it fags give to cucks who have a dick too small to please a woman. You are lowering yourself to becoming a submissive twink bitch. Is this what you want? A man is supposed to be low inhib and dominant and do shit like grab her hair and choke her within an inch of her foid life. I don't care if you are gl if you eat pussy do me a favour rn mate and just jump out your apartment window and crack your fat head on the shit pavement you utter waste of oxygen. no one gives a single one in this entire society mate, off yourself, KYS.
Based and redpilled:feelsmusic:

just drink her piss bro

Over for ass fetishistcels :feelsrope:

Eating pussy is for male feminists

Based post tho

Sucking on tits is not comparable to eating pussy/ass tbh.
Sucking on some titties would be legit, but only if I get to fuck her too.

Fuck, I hate my life.

Yes bro putting your mouth at that place where poop comes out and 100s of chad dicks were in is ultimate cuckholdry.

Beyond cucked tbh. You put your tongue in the place where 10+ men nut and inject their seed

Aint nothing wrong with sucking nips

Yeah sucking nipples isn't cucked.

I would never eat non virgin pussy, I don't think eating virgin pussy is cucked tho.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You're not Chad. You don't get to fuck a bunch of Stacies on Tinder. You get to be productive and be used by a girl for your money. After all, you said being used is the same as being wanted. Plenty of girls want money and a comfy betabuxx.

Make sure you study up on eating pussy too especially if you have certain limitations. I'm sure with the nice life and actual orgasms provided with hard work and dedication, your wife might learn to like you

Manual stimulation

You don't even need that much more knowledge of the anatomy with your fingers than you do with your tongue

In fact, your fingers are more versatile. You have better motor control, and you can hit spots inside the vagina as well as around the clit.

Though I would probably do it with a rubber glove if I had a choice. The smell tends to linger on your skin for a while.

i can get eating a virgirn pussy, but eating ass is cucked

Getting a blowjob is the only non chucked thing

You need to visit Gandy if you would eat pussy or ass tbh

I would go down on a foid but never eat asshole

I never understood going down on a bitch either. Not appealing. Nipples are good though.

why anyone would even put their mouths on a shithole is beyond me

It's over for me. I'm a hardcore ass eating fetishistcel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jump to newWatch
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt
chronic shitposter

54 minutes ago
cope tbh

Legit thread
being asked to eat pussy/ass is one of the few actual shit tests used by women. If you do eat her pussy she'll forever see you as an emasculated faggot. You think the below average black guy she fucks on the down low has to eat her pussy? Fuck no.

Lol i like feet. Deal with it
Feet are good. Also i don't understand the nipple thing? How is that cucked?
I sort of understand the mentality of eating ass and pussy being cucked, but for pussy it's only bad if she's been with other men before.
Call me a cuck all you want, but i'm sure all you niggers would change your minds if a 10/10 jb virgin wanted you to eat her out. :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back