Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going bald at 20

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
My hair has been thinning at rapid rates lately, so much so that I can already see my scalp 3 inches back from my forehead. Not good bros, at this rate I'll be in end stage norwooding by 22 at the latest.

My hair has been thinning at rapid rates lately, so much so that I can already see my scalp 3 inches back from my forehead. Not good bros, at this rate I'll be in end stage norwooding by 22 at the latest.
OvER for you

I am diffuse thinning at a young age aswell, over

I feel you bro. My hair starting thinning at 17 because I was retarded and wouldn’t wear swim caps in the pool.

Norwood reaper has no empathy :feelsrope:

It's been over for years guys, I never had a chance anyways. Losing my hair just makes me feel worse about myself :cryfeels:

Going bald is brutal, even a guy like chico would only be a high tier normie, without his hair.

Are you white?

Last edited:
Try starting to lose your hair at 16. That's me.

It's a miracle how I haven't killed myself by now. I think I don't have the same feelings as a normal person.
Your probably just tough as stone

It's been over for years guys, I never had a chance anyways. Losing my hair just makes me feel worse about myself :cryfeels:
Go for whatever treatment you can afford. Infinitely easier to keep what you have than recuperate what you once had once its gone mate.

That’s just brutal

Not good bros, at this rate I'll be in end stage norwooding by 22 at the latest.
178258 603084a77c633cf2b7b4a2254643cf57

Going bald isn't good. But it's not a huge problem

My hair started thinning last summer. I've lost about half of my hair density.

My hairline is still NW1, maybe NW1.5, it's just that my hair has become thin.

I used to have very thick hair. Interestingly it's thinning all over, not just in the typical MPB area. I think it's slightly thinner on top, but even the back and the sides are significantly thinner than two years ago.

I started taking vitamin D a few weeks ago. I also started using nizoral shampoo a few days ago because my head's been itchy for a while but there's no dandruff. If that doesn't help I'll consider fin or min, dermarolling etc.

Last edited:
i will end up looking and acting like trevor phillips at this rate.

Sad shit man. Beyond brutal

Have you looked into any medication for it? I don't know much myself, but I hear it helps

One of my HS friend went bald at fucking 18. Baldingpill is brutal

Have you looked into any medication for it? I don't know much myself, but I hear it helps
I think one medication I already take might be causing it. I've been thinning since 17 or 18 but now that I'm on TNF blockers I think they could be accelerating my hair loss. I'll bring it up with my gastroenterologist and see if they have any experience with other patients losing hair while on these kinds of meds.

Same I'm 19 and my hair on the forehead are so thin you can see light pass through them, it's so suicidefuel fuel when there's strong lighting in a room.Also it's not like I had good hair to begin with

if you have no hair you have no life- St. Hamudicel

I feel you bro. My hair starting thinning at 17 because I was retarded and wouldn’t wear swim caps in the pool.
Bro chad surf everyday in salty water plus the pool at every party and still have a head full of hair, genetics is set in stone.

Bro chad surf everyday in salty water plus the pool at every party and still have a head full of hair, genetics is set in stone.
Cope. I’m intimately familiar with both the surfing and swimming communities. Even Swim chad start thinning if they don’t properly wash their hair or wear caps (mostly swim chad).

Every old surfer has thinning hair too. Many just wear it long to cope.

Legit over for u

One of my HS friend went bald at fucking 18. Baldingpill is brutal
i still remember this kid who had a very bad hairline at like 16-17. he also was short, bug eyes and roundish bloated face. guy might be member here if he hasnt killed himself

Damn, what a coincidence
jfl at us turkcels, theres so many of us here it isnt even funny
i know only 2 turks other than u tbh, cuyen and muharremabi

i know only 2 turks other than u tbh, cuyen and muharremabi
I know 2 more, @MentalistKebab and @Ultimatepassivecel there are probably more, and we can only list the active ones, we should create a turkcel groupchat or something, potentially on discord

I know 2 more, @MentalistKebab and @Ultimatepassivecel there are probably more, and we can only list the active ones, we should create a turkcel groupchat or something, potentially on discord
There is a turkcel discord, i can send you an invite. The mod knajjd is also turkish.

Same. What is it with swimming? Chlorine damaging the scalp? Many ppl swim without swimcap n still have thick hair so I'm not too sure. Balding/thinning mostly due to one's genetics

Same. What is it with swimming? Chlorine damaging the scalp? Many ppl swim without swimcap n still have thick hair so I'm not too sure. Balding/thinning mostly due to one's genetics

I started balding at 14, was fully bald by the time I finished school. I hate swimming and the outdoors in general. No one in my family's even bald. I blame the headset, ngl. Seems like a lot of headset streamers lose their hair too.