Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going back to uni on Monday

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I hoped we'd get online lessons after all but Poland has decided to (partially) open its unis
I haven't had a real-life lesson since March
since this whole corona situation has started, I haven't been going out at all except for groceries
we had online classes but we didn't have to use webcams (no one did) and we barely had to interact so most of the time I just listened to my classes in the background like a podcast and lurked .co or made dinner :lul: I recorded the classes and made notes out of the recordings: there was no cheating protection so I simply used the notes to pass (Polish unis provide such meme education that I'd prolly pass just by listening to the classes in the background)
I'm not ready to interact with humans, I wasn't able before this break, now I'm not sure if I can speak Polish anymore

the worst part is I can't do other things (like lurking .co or playing vidya) during physical classes
I'm gonna die of boredom
I need muh fucking dopamine reee
how am I supposed to pay attention for like 6 hours a day (not every day, thankfully)

Im american and basically had the same experience. Unfortunately my uni started up partial irl classes again this week. It's so brutal having to get mogged and see couples constantly again. The suifuel is stacking up in my brain again already. I also liked indulging my copes during class, since most of what the professors spew is worthless horsehsit anyway.

The pandemic made it even more clear to me that our interests are completely the opposite of normies. The fact that my mental health and wellbeing improved while normies "suffered" shows just how ass-backward our experience in this clown world really is

Better then wagecucking tbh

What do polish people think about Jerzy Urban? Is he a national hero or something? Just curious

uni :feelspuke:

glad i quit that shithole place

God preserve you, I'm so glad my school is going online to the end, and it's my last year