Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going back to uni at 23 ?

MuttAbortion

MuttAbortion

Recruit
★★
I failed college hard and it left a scar on my psyche.

I'm currently pursuing a nursing degree which makes me want to KILL myself for multiple reason : low IQ women all around, shitty work setting, retardedly easy assignments.

I'm thinking going back in 2018 to get a law degree (I live in France).

What do you oldcels and youngcels think ?

MuttAbortion said:
Can't live on neetbux forever.

Get the deegree and then stall with post grad

It gets harder each year. You start running out of "chances" soon. Be sure that it is worth completely changing your discipline for.

If it's something you want to do then go for it!

I say go for it. You may be able to escape inceldom.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/gjVmeKWOsEU[/video]

Do it. Become a teacher or something. I don't think that being a nurse has much of a future. You'll probably end up extremely overworked and extremely underpaid. Well, you'll end up like this in more and more professions, but as a nurse, this will sure be extreme.

Red Shambhala said:
I don't think that being a nurse has much of a future.
One of the fastest growing positions in the US, from what I've heard.

blickpall said:
One of the fastest growing positions in the US, from what I've heard.

Fastest growing just means more competition, which is bad. Especially, since this will probably be very popular with impoverished immigrants who don't have high demands and who drive down wages.

If you have the drive to do that, you aren't one of us.

Most of you are NEETing it up ?

I was NEET for a while. Taking back a regular way of life and a remunerating activity was like going through both World Wars.

Red Shambhala said:
Fastest growing just means more competition, which is bad. Especially, since this will probably be very popular with impoverished immigrants who don't have high demands and who drive down wages.
It generally indicates that there is an availability/demand right now; the boom and over-supply follows afterward. It's often cyclical. So, being that he is already in school for nursing, he could come out of it at that sweet spot where supply meets demand and he gets a job relatively effortlessly, depending on how many years he has left to go.

Red Shambhala said:

blickpall said:
It generally indicates that there is an availability/demand right now; the boom and over-supply follows afterward. It's often cyclical. So, being that he is already in school for nursing, he could come out of it at that sweet spot where supply meets demand and he gets a job relatively effortlessly, depending on how many years he has left to go.

In France, being a nurse is poorly remunerated, demands a lot of hours, and the public hospital is in dire need of money, hence shitty work conditions. It really isn't that good of a deal compared to being a nurse in the US where you can make mad dosh.

MuttAbortion said:
In France, being a nurse is poorly remunerated, demands a lot of hours, and the public hospital is in dire need of money, hence shitty work conditions. It really isn't that good of a deal compared to being a nurse in the US where you can make mad dosh.
Sorry to hear ): Wasn't aware. Perhaps you could study abroad if your grades are good enough for stipends? US is always hungry for foreign import talent.