Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Goes from chad of the jungle to subhuman

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
ji2gt.jpg

He probably ate more in the time period where he looked like the first picture, but his metabolism dropped from chad to normie

He probably ate more in the time period where he looked like the first picture, but his metabolism dropped from chad to normie
No he got heavily divorceraped and it ruined hi life, that's where this meme comes from.
ChelXU_U0AEWn9g.jpg

That's fake. Brendan got his shit fucked up, but not that badly.
The last one is supposed to show what he'd look like in the future, the rest are real photos.

No he got heavily divorceraped and it ruined hi life, that's where this meme comes from.
ChelXU_U0AEWn9g.jpg

The last one is supposed to show what he'd look like in the future, the rest are real photos.

Even chads should turn against femoids

Honestly this is LifeFuel for Fatcels like me.

Honestly this is LifeFuel for Fatcels like me.

Good luck starving yourself for another 7 years while working out 25 hours a day while chad eats 24/7 and is 130 lbs

His own faukt

this guy has got to be the most retarded person on earth.

He supposedly let himself go because some rich Jew in Hollywood literally stuck his finger up his ass and twisted it. After that Brendan was devestated by this act of sexual assault and completely let himself go. You can read about it online, not making this shit up.

Could you imagine if any of those turtorial island chads had to live even a week as an incel, let alone their entire lives?!

my nigga george of the jungle

When you're life ups and vanishes like a fart in the wind

Attachments

• brendan.gif
    brendan.gif
    886.4 KB · Views: 80