Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Goebells quotes fit inceldom!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

One day all bluepilled lies will collapse under their own weight and the blackpill will Triumph

he was an incel before statusmaxxing

wouldnt quote göbbels when he talks about lies. because he himself is a great advocate for lying and propaganda.

Speaks truth.

wouldnt quote göbbels when he talks about lies. because he himself is a great advocate for lying and propaganda.
View attachment 110903

but he only lied for the greater good, to bring stability momentarily to make things run more smoothly also propaganda is less about lying and more about twisting existing facts to fit your agenda rather than outright dishonesty

The first quote seems a bit optimistic and naive.

The second quote sounds like something from a teenager girl.

Neither sound like Goebbels...
The second quote was written before he joined the NSDAP. It was a dark period in his life.

Well he looks like a incel, so i can't really say that i'm suprised.

Still weird to hear something so sappy and cliche from an abomination of an excuse for a human being like him
He was a great and honorable man. Allied propaganda has tainted his image though.

Still weird to hear something so sappy and cliche from an abomination of an excuse for a human being like him

Only abominations are Churchill and Jewsevelt

This quote speaks to me

Cope. Nazis aren't close to Incels. In his time Goebbels was amongst the greatest and most desirable men in the world. Now he probably would be Incel, because of how feminist and Cucked our Society has become, but he wasn't Incel in his time.

Legit can't tell if you're memeing anymore, but as a history buff it offends me more to say that Goebbel was good person because it's historically inaccurate and less because he's a Nazi
Bro you need to do more research

Goebbels was pretty blackpilled on foids.

Also, notice how already in the 30s, they were noticing a decline in birth rates because of feminism.

Last edited: