Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Göbbelsmaxxing

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Göbbels was probably the best politician at spreading his own ideology in the last century, at least I can't think of any other guy.
He knew how the human psychology works and was propagandamaxxed, such as IQmaxxed.

Some of us should actually Göbbelsmaxxing, in order to spread the blackpill even more.

My first and most important goal is to low inhibmaxx and to gain more information about the human psychology.
Of course normies won't trust ugly guys, so we should hide our faces or wear masks, also to not get doxxed.

Btw. Göbbels was 165cm (5'5) tall. He would a truecel in 2020. Brutal.
Fun fact: I have the same foot condition as him. :feelshmm:
Quote there will come a day when all the lies will collapse under their own weight and truth j

Last edited:
When we spread the BlackPill, it's actually a form of anti-propaganda. Just watch, The Black Pill will become a major religion within our lifetimes.

That's what we're doing when we post here nigga

wollt ihr den totalen krieg?

When we spread the BlackPill, it's actually a form of anti-propaganda. Just watch, The Black Pill will become a major religion within our lifetimes.
Literally the only reason why I'm still alive tbh

Göbbels me.

High IQ.

Spreading the black pill is fighting the good fight. It's holding the line against the cancers of ideological and societal degeneracy.

That phrase doesn't make sense coming from this guy

Minister of propaganda

Göbbels was probably the best politician at spreading his own ideology in the last century, at least I can't think of any other guy.
He knew how the human psychology works and was propagandamaxxed, such as IQmaxxed.

Some of us should actually Göbbelsmaxxing, in order to spread the blackpill even more.

My first and most important goal is to low inhibmaxx and to gain more information about the human psychology.
Of course normies won't trust ugly guys, so we should hide our faces or wear masks, also to not get doxxed.

Btw. Göbbels was 165cm (5'5) tall. He would a truecel in 2020. Brutal.
Fun fact: I have the same foot condition as him. :feelshmm:
View attachment 206066

Isnt that the father of advanced propagandism. He looks jewish.