Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goddamn, they got us. Watertight IT meme dEsTrOys inkwells

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
We’re fucked.

Attachments

• AAE9874C-E6D9-41CF-B73C-F09876DDB539.png
    AAE9874C-E6D9-41CF-B73C-F09876DDB539.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 273
I wish this was the case. As it turns out, even the ugly foids don't want a deformed and autistic boyfriend

I think IT has a point, their average is basically a 400Ibs landwhale, who give or take has two kids.

Peak projection btw

Only brain damaged retards believe this meme. 99% of us would fuck ANYTNING, this JEWISH LIE of us only wanting 10/10 roasties and that being the reason why we are incel is evil. It's pure gaslighting and victim blaming, pretending inceldom is self inflicted absolve themselves of righteous blame.

And they wonder why we hate them.

I just want someone that is not fat, but these standards are too high it seems

>ignores

They really don't get it, lol. They don't know how it feels in not having absolutely anyone interested in you. Oh, ITcels, how i wish i could ignore girls and not the contrary.

I'm just going to point out that regardless of the "it's just your personality" nonsense they spout, ITers have a remarkable propensity to comment on their perception of our appearances.

It is too high, you will have to resort to deformed blind bats and plants.

LoL, those idots can't meme for shit.

Even normies pine over relatively undesirable girls and don't get them. Shows how disjointed they are from modern male problems if they genuinely think this.

IT is a bustling hub for trannies, cucks, incels in denials, and overall low status humans. The fact that these morons are able to muster up any form of self esteem given their situation tells me their coping mechanisms are incredibly effective. It's both lifefuel and ragefuel. Lifefuel in that maybe I can configure my thoughts in such a way to delude myself (like they do) and live a rather peaceful life. Ragefuel in that a bunch of lowly pieces of shit who lack self awareness about their own situations try to clue us about ours.

I think IT has a point, their average is basically a 400Ibs landwhale, who give or take has two kids.

True! I bet IT could in fact come up with a couple of female members of themselves that I would not fuck in a million years.

I wish, it was true. I am aiming at the bottom of the barrel and even they don't want me.
I wish the fucking wall was real, but even old hags still ride on the cock carousel and they don't need a fucking man. So most men can't even get a cunt, that is only in it for the shekels. They don't even need to settle down. It will only get worse, when we age.

LoL, those idots can't meme for shit.
Just imagine being too retarded to do this simple task: "When you do X" - "Bottom Text". The programmers should fix some bugs on NPC.exe.

I'm not 400 fucking lbs.

I'm 140 lbs, 13 percent bf, have a nw1 hairline, and have an awesome job. I'm still a virgin because I'm 5'5 and have average looks.

I wish this was the case. As it turns out, even the ugly foids don't want a deformed and autistic boyfriend
Yep. IT foids and foids in general love to project their flawed ways by always trying to turn it back around onto men. They can never take responsibility for their shit actions and bad "preferences".

It is too high, you will have to resort to deformed blind bats and plants.
Plants me tbh, maybe I'll get with an oversized venus fly trap or something, bet they give a good succ :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
AARGHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yea except ugly and fat foids can still fuck Chad and ride the chad cock Carrosel.

You're correct.

Whenever I say I want a foid that's not OBESE, IT somehow comprehend that we want foids who are 100lbs.

All IT members are brain dead without a doubt

why do they think we only go for stacys? i go for anything that isnt a landwhale

Like two days ago they were repulsed by our low standards.

And now they are putting words in the mouth of imaginary icnel about too high standards.

They have no idea what they are talking about. It is sacry.

Just laugh out loud at that projection. All one has to do is visit a "female incel" place to see the abundant stories of sex and even turning down or orbiting of undesirable males.
Femcels are legit bro.

JFL at IT faggots. Are there any beings more mentally damaged than the fags at Incel Queers?

I'm ghosted even by landwhales kek

Juggernaut law says otherwise.

We lost the memewar br0s.

Time to take up knitting.

Dang. It's over. It's really over.

We lost the memewar br0s.

Time to take up knitting.

Dang. It's over. It's really over.
We may as well commit mass suicide after that one.

I'll stir the kool aid!

Did you bring your Nike's?

we're fucked boyos
ZPrb5iL

ZPrb5iL
ZPrb5iL

@SergeantIncel u might as well just delete this entire site

Ayyy what the fuck did the mods do to the forum?? It fucking zooms in like shit

Only brain damaged retards believe this meme. 99% of us would fuck ANYTNING, this JEWISH LIE of us only wanting 10/10 roasties and that being the reason why we are incel is evil. It's pure gaslighting and victim blaming, pretending inceldom is self inflicted absolve themselves of righteous blame.

And they wonder why we hate them.

"Ha! We got 'em, y'all!"
122C8775 2C0D 41CC 8B14 1D00E9F0DD4C

I'm not 400 fucking lbs.

I'm 140 lbs, 13 percent bf, have a nw1 hairline, and have an awesome job. I'm still a virgin because I'm 5'5 and have average looks.
I'd have trouble wrapping my head around how I could fuck 400 lbs. You'd need a 12 inch monster cock to get past the labia.
I'm ghosted even by landwhales kek
mogs me

Lol at what walking dunning kruger effects regard as checkmates.

Parental investment disparity, cognitive perception of Adequate genes, etc, etc , etc