Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Godd wtf is this feeling?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
My memory loss is starting to get dangerous it started with simple things like forgetting my pack of cigs. Now it's starting to get worse and worse, I for hot the clothes I the washer, I forgot to clean the dishes and now I don't remember if I took my meds or not, all indicates not but I can't risk taking them twice that would be bad. Been living on takeout for a big while nowI'm gonna go bankrupt if this continues. I can't sleep and I have to get backup in 2 hours why the fuck am I like this? I can't count on anyone for this I ha3 to fight on my own or perishwth does the machine want now?

The courage of men has failed

My memory has always been shit. I have to literally write down in a mini calendar when I took my meds.

How old are you OP?

I'm glad my memory is trash, mostly beacuse of such an anger filled childhood. hope u feel better OP

i wish i could be mentally insane like you the pain wouldnt be that bad

It's okay boyo, I also sometimes forget things, like wiping my ass after taking shit. Once I forgot and remembered it just before going to the bed, in the meantime all the shit got dried between my butt crack, so what I did was just scratched off all those shit flakes (yup, they were like powdered already) before going to bed.

It's okay boyo, I also sometimes forget things, like wiping my ass after taking shit. Once I forgot and remembered it just before going to the bed, in the meantime all the shit got dried between my butt crack, so what I did was just scratched off all those shit flakes (yup, they were like powdered already) before going to bed.
Lmfao ew. Shit flakes.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks bro. It's just that this thing has been happening for a few days already, and I cannot let it slide more, or one day I fear I might leave the gas open or an electrical appliance turned on, and then come back home one day just to find a pile of ash and debris.
I'm glad my memory is trash, mostly beacuse of such an anger filled childhood. hope u feel better OP
Thank you bro, I do feel better, had to rely on the cigs tho, by chatting here also helps a lot.

Not being able to sleep properly fucking sucks, I know how it feels. You can't be normal with 2-5 hours of sleep a night

End is near for you

Same I have short term memory loss in that I forget what I'm talking about, or a point in a debate or something. Can't remember shit that's just happened but if I focus on something for a few seconds, I can remember it basically forever. I Googled memory loss and maybe it has something to do with your sleeping? Do you sleep well and on time?.

Sometimes I lose memory in things few minutes ago as well.

Side effects of being incel, nothing new.

Just ERmaxx broo0o0

I used to have that before I was diagnosed with thyroid problems and depression