Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
Where are thou? Why hast thou forsaken me?

Your own family want you dead

End times are near, boyos

Never seen him

Never seen him

what up dawg

We're God's unwanted children. He created Chad in his image and gave woman unto him to be his eternal companion while only damnation awaits us. There's only one deadly sin - being born as an ugly male. Everything else, be it murder or idolatry can be forgiven.

We're God's unwanted children. He created Chad in his image and gave woman unto him to be his eternal companion while only damnation awaits us. There's only one deadly sin - being born as an ugly male. Everything else, be it murder or idolatry can be forgiven.
God likes to make people suffer that's why he created slavlands

God likes to make people suffer that's why he created slavlands
On the seventh day when God rested, he took a giant dump to the east of the Oder river and what came out of his holy ass was Eastern Europe.

u are choosed one :feelstrash:

u are choosed one :feelstrash:
uhm are you the redcel that collects information about new users and stores it in a folder? pls dont talk to me sir, can i kindly ask u to leave my thread?

God is dog in reverse.
Brutal dogpill :cryfeels:

uhm are you the redcel that collects information about new users and stores it in a folder? pls dont talk to me sir, can i kindly ask u to leave my thread?
u are the fakkest :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

God only wants me to suffer and I don't know why

He has the power to stop all evil but doesn't want to

He's waiting for us