Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over God tier thread on IncelExit

Delusionmaxxing

8e2

just a reminder that your here forever, its very hard to leave your blackpill experience behind.

''girls often call me weird. but its just my personality...''

FUCKING LOL :feelskek:

Last edited:
r/incelexit is the biggest cope galore i've ever seen tbh

No one can escape inceldom. Its inevitable.

>I would describe myself as a weird guy. Girls often call me weird. But it's just my personality...
This guy is coping hard, foids cremed over Henry Cavil when he built his pc

Poor faggot. Still a virgin but could have had more fun if he just stayed with us.

I feel bad for him tbh. Looks he's going back into the "blaming himself" bluepill phase

As much as it sounds like the looks halo in action I think ugly girls have worse personalities. Partially biologically and partly socially imposed. There is evidence for instance that both attractive men and ugly women are more likely to cheat among other things. I say this as someone who has pretty much 0 looks standards

They have a hard time accepting the fact they struggle with Chads more often than other women. They don't like to reminded they are ugly.

As much as it can sound like a basement dweller theory juggernaut law is just 100% true. If you read the internet all you'll hear is "I never get approached I'm ugly, men only approach stacies blah blah blah." Nope lol.

just a reminder that your here forever, its very hard to leave your blackpill experience behind.

FUCKING LOL :feelskek:
It certainly feels like I'm here forever

Weak bitch can't stand the blackpilled truth so he need to "go back" into the bluepilled delusion. :feelsugh:
Andmaggiemakesthree9

>its just my personality
Hahahahhahah

Wasn't the guy who made that place or one of the mods exposed for telling incels to kill themselves or something like that?

Anyway, even without that you can guess that this place is just schadenfreude farm for failed normies and soys, and quite the opposite of a "help" sub

Normies think inceldom is some sort of cult and portray it as such.

Lets not forget - its incels who come to us, we don't recruit - this is the difference.

Less than 1% of incels around the world commit terrorist acts - why does everyone treat us all so bad?