Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God these normies are retarded

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I hate when they beg for me to do something. All of them are low function IQ faggots who can't think for themselves. I swear god laughs at these faggots. They are all so pathetic, and none so kind. If they only had a brain to think for themselves then maybe their cunt stains of a wife wouldn't get used in all of her holes. Fucking retards.

Do you have to act kind to them due to the nature of your job

Okay big guy.
As if you are "so superior". Show me something deserving of my blessing. You can't create anything outside of what is being propagated to you.

As if you are "so superior". Show me something deserving of my blessing. You can't create anything outside of what is being propagated to you.
If you work a fast food job like I used to, you'd know what I mean

If you work a fast food job like I used to, you'd know what I mean
As if slave labor means anything. You could never create the music that I make because you lack any suffering in this world. You just bully and pick on those that are stronger then you.

As if slave labor means anything. You could never create the music that I make because you lack any suffering in this world. You just bully and pick on those that are stronger then you.
I don't have any musical talents like you

I don't have any musical talents like you
My point exactly. Stop pretending that you know everything when you have never gone through my horrible existence of a life.

My point exactly. Stop pretending that you know everything when you have never gone through my horrible existence of a life.
You probably mog me so it could be worse

You probably mog me so it could be worse
My life is so horrible that I wouldn't wish it upon the worst person that I possibly hate. It is foul and vile beyond contention.