Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming God spoke existence

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
"God spoke the world into being" anyone knows wtf thats supposed to mean?

Its supposed to mean he is so damn powerful that all he has to do to bring the entire world into existence from the void is say a few words

Its supposed to mean he is so damn powerful that all he has to do to bring the entire world into existence from the void is say a few words
I interpret it as being a cope. Theologians said this to legitimize the idea that they can understand existence through language and by knowing the mind of god

Good threadmaxxing op :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

That he created it

he said some words and the world magically appeared i guess

I interpret it as being a cope. Theologians said this to legitimize the idea that they can understand existence through language and by knowing the mind of god
Yeah they like to say that god is so complex and amazing that we could never understand him and then theyll say that they know exactly what he means by a certain bible verse or by a certain miracle or event.

"If god spoke the world, then by reading the right combination of words (this revealed scripture written by god) you will be able to understand the world"

That means he created it and brought it into existence.

Why the emphasis on language tho
Maybe God is very powerful and used to create things with his words. That's why whatever he spoke came into existence.