Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God sends subhumans to hell

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
How is a person with down syndrome supposed to read the Bible? So they just all burn for eternity got it. Amazing religion guys.

1725632643931j

I just couldnt cope with religion knowing god looks down on me

The Creator God is a sadist

Im pretty sure that people with down syndrome go to Heaven by default, as they have no knowledge of good or evil, theyre blameless like little children.

Im pretty sure that people with down syndrome go to Heaven by default, as they have no knowledge of good or evil, theyre blameless like little children.
And incels deserve heaven too. We deserve a loving Stacy gf in heaven to make up for all this hell

Hell doesn't exist

And incels deserve heaven too. We deserve a loving Stacy gf in heaven to make up for all this hell
TBH, eternity with a loving GF would make up for this shitty existence.

TBH, eternity with a loving GF would make up for this shitty existence.
living for eternity would be brutal. i want my soul o be annihilated right this moment for ever more

How is a person with down syndrome supposed to read the Bible? So they just all burn for eternity got it. Amazing religion guys.
They should just create the philosophers stone and after sacrificing the souls of a billion normies into it they can live for all eternity upon this planet.