Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God of War is a great game

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
I just finished the game today, and it is really good. There is plenty of content in it to cope with in case you're interested. GoW really elevates the gaming medium and the story mogs those of most films

Cope
20200221 135929

Games shouldn't be films imo

I just finished the game today, and it is really good. There is plenty of content in it to cope with in case you're interested. GoW really elevates the gaming medium and the story mogs those of most films
Top notch series, i played the first three and they were all absolutely killer.

Cope
View attachment 206226
Games shouldn't be films imo
Absolutely 100%.
I can understand that some games want to be movies,mainly third person shooters for some reason, but a GAME is not a movie, it's a GAME.
Plus, if you want your game to be judged more for it's STORY or WRITING or CHARACTERS, then THAT's what i'm gonna judge it for, and like a movie.
Most games can't even pass as being a good movie lol

Absolutely 100%.
I can understand that some games want to be movies,mainly third person shooters for some reason, but a GAME is not a movie, it's a GAME.
Plus, if you want your game to be judged more for it's STORY or WRITING or CHARACTERS, then THAT's what i'm gonna judge it for, and like a movie.
Not to count the shitloads of DLC they shove down our throats with each game coming out nowadays
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

I played the lastest one till the part after the flying blue but men and my PS4 crashed:feelsbadman:

Absolutely 100%.
GoW is the exception. Metal Gear Solid games have good stories for video games, but that would make terrible movies. GoW has good writing, characters, music, and direction.

Absolutely 100%.

Pretty good. A shame there cant be more games with characters that aren't pussies.

Nvr playd tbhngl

Never played it

God of soy
Don’t know how the soy memes started. It is one of the only forms of entertainment I have seen made in the past 5 years that doesn’t push forward a progressive agenda and yet it somehow gets labeled as soy.

Don’t know how the soy memes started. It is one of the only forms of entertainment I have seen made in the past 5 years that doesn’t push forward a progressive agenda and yet it somehow gets labeled as soy.
It was on braincels I think. I played as a kid , It wasn’t bad at all
A5609006 D1F5 43E4 97C6 F8D458242AB2