Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill God isn’t the solution to all the worlds problems

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
Listen, I understand that the world is fucked up right now (especially the US which is basically turning into Iraq) but as a firm disbeliever of religion, even if I and everyone else were religious it wouldn’t automatically mean that god can save us all.

If you believe in god you’d know that he would only give you the sword and the shield but never do the deed himself, in fact it’s US who have to fight our own battles and fix our own problems.

Just saying “god loves you” is not deep enough, because it doesn’t target the main problem of said person

If you have a strong enough belief in god you can get through any bad situation mentally. That is what people mean by this. I completely agree, which is why I am strengthening my relationship with god.

god I hate christ cucks so much

If you have a strong enough belief in god you can get through any bad situation mentally. That is what people mean by this. I completely agree, which is why I am strengthening my relationship with god.
No amount of religioncoping will fulfill your primal desires like sex

yeah prayer isn't going to magically fix all your problems, you still need to do stuff yourself

They are just surpressing their urge to have sex, they dont actually eliminate it. Also buddhism isnt a religion in the traditional sense as there is no god in Buddhism, it’s more of a philosophy.
Getting a vasectomy is the soultion

They are just surpressing their urge to have sex, they dont actually eliminate it.
Part of the reason they eat their specific diet of grains, vegetables, and lentils is due to the fact that it helps suppress sexual urges
Also buddhism isnt a religion in the traditional sense as there is no god in Buddhism, its more of a philosophy.
There is a God in a way, but it's not in the sense Abrahamic or Pagan religions would put it

Part of the reason they eat their specific diet of grains, vegetables, and lentils is due to the fact that it helps suppress sexual urges
Because their diet lowers their T levels ?
There is a God in a way, but it's not in the sense Abrahamic or Pagan religions would put it
Buddha has been a human and is more like a teacher or a mentor than an allmighty god

Because their diet lowers their T levels ?
Yes, it also has phytates in which inhibit absorbing certain nutrients such as Zinc & Magnesium which ofc can make you more sexually aroused & raise T-levels

Which is why Monks also tend to be quite frail
Buddha has been a human and is more like a teacher or a mentor than an allmighty god
Well he's not what I was referencing, it seems more of that the "God" or "Divine" in Buddhism is the Universe in itself if that makes any sense.

God not intervening for anything is a big reason why I gave up on religion. If he's just gonna stand by while children get slaughtered, and people starve in poverty then why should I worship him? We have to do everything in this life on our own, and there is no one to guide us. Not even family unfortunately.

They can tame those desires. There are thousands of monks and priests who have never had sex.

God not intervening for anything is a big reason why I gave up on religion. If he's just gonna stand by while children get slaughtered, and people starve in poverty then why should I worship him? We have to do everything in this life on our own, and there is no one to guide us. Not even family unfortunately.