Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God is trying to make me kill myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I was walking down the street, and a 6ft, widesholdered, chad walks by with his extremely beautiful gf. It's the usual right? I can deal with one of these.

A couple seconds later, 3 more of these couples walk past me. God sent 4 of them in succession.

I don't know man. I feel like life is fucking with me, taunting me at every turn. I just want to end it already. I'm always shown how much of an abomination I am daily.

i dont believe in god tbh

i dont believe in god tbh

I don't believe the one described by popular relgions, but this life seems to be a hell prepared specially for me.

I'm really starting to lose it bro.

God doesn’t rule this world, Lucifer does. He’s been given power over the world for a little while, but God will come back and claim it soon.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (ESV)
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 12:31
31 Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.

God is so powerful that he can't kill you himself!

Life is a comedy

god doesnt exist but if he did i would kick his ass after death

Besides the schizophrenic talk about the boggy man.
Yes, it is unjust, that you had to deal with that on your way of the side walk.