Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal God is such a psychopath

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
- Creates a complex universe out of nowhere

- Sets super difficult rules to follow

- Doesn't care about millions suffering

- Casually throws billions into Hell

Cant be a psychopath if you're not real :feelsthink:

He does a little trolling

Religion is a weak cope

Why does that bother you
That’s why there is something called „prayer for forgiveness“
Did he WhatsApp you that?
What would you do if you were god and some random worthless human says shit like: He doesen’t exist, fuck him and fuck his orders, i do whatever i want

Why does that bother you
If he is omniscient, he would see the intense suffering this would cause
Religious morality is cucked. Be as horrible of a human being as you want, but as long as you say sorry on your deathbed you're absolved. Live a loving life but not believe in God because he somehow used to be extremely involved in human affairs but hasn't done shit for 2000 years, and you deserve eternal suffering.

What would you do if you were god and some random worthless human says shit like: He doesen’t exist, fuck him and fuck his orders, i do whatever i want
Not be a petty retard and not give a shit. When a teenager hates his parents, the father never straps him in his room and tortures him for the rest of his life.

Did he WhatsApp you that
Does Stacy tell you to your face that you're an ugly piece of shit that will never get a girlfriend, or did you figure it out by analyzing the world around you and how people treat ugly men?

Even though I accurately refuted all of these ridiculous points you will do mental gymnastics to "prove" me wrong, I just know it. Religious people really are cucked. It's basically being a bluepillled IT user virgin and sadly going along with what muh higher power (women) tell you what's right, even when it's clearly wrong.

Last edited:
If he is omniscient, he would see the intense suffering this would cause

Religious morality is cucked. Be as horrible of a human being as you want, but as long as you say sorry on your deathbed you're absolved. Live a loving life but not believe in God because he somehow used to be extremely involved in human affairs but hasn't done shit for 2000 years, and you deserve eternal suffering.

Not be a petty retard and not give a shit. When a teenager hates his parents, the father never straps him in his room and tortures him for the rest of his life.

Does Stacy tell you to your face that you're an ugly piece of shit that will never get a girlfriend, or did you figure it out by analyzing the world around you and how people treat ugly men?

Even though I accurately refuted all of these ridiculous points you will do mental gymnastics to "prove" me wrong, I just know it. Religious people really are cucked. It's basically being a bluepillled IT user virgin and sadly going along with what muh higher power (women) tell you what's right, even when it's clearly wrong.
„Oh god is not like i want him to be, so he doesen’t exist“.

Did he WhatsApp you that?

- jfl u think that actually works? Where's your proof

- No but looking at the sufferings going on, it's clear he doesn't give a shit.

- Given him some actual proof to show that I exist

I will go full on kratos if I meet god

- jfl u think that actually works? Where's your proof
Where is your proof it doesen’t work? If you want a serious discussion, don’t say shit that you can’t answer yourself in hopes of making me look dumb
- No but looking at the sufferings going on, it's clear he doesn't give a shit.
So? Your mom also doesen’t give a shit about you, that’s why she didn’t abort you
- Given him some actual proof to show that I exist
Not everything has to be like you want it, Paul

God is just a Jewish creation to convince kike they're superior and to convince gentiles aka us that we're inferior.

God is just a Jewish creation to convince kike they're superior and to convince gentiles aka us that we're inferior.
Low IQ response
Gods were created by people to originally explain the universe. This eventually translated into explaining how to be happy as we further moved away from our primal instincts, as we grew more intelligent (basically the original cope).

Where is your proof it doesen’t work? If you want a serious discussion, don’t say shit that you can’t answer yourself in hopes of making me look dumb

So? Your mom also doesen’t give a shit about you, that’s why she didn’t abort you

Not everything has to be like you want it, Paul
- Millions are suffering including highly religious people who have tried the 'forgiveness prayer'

- wtf are you talking about. Are you 12

- This just proves he's a psychopath

- Millions are suffering including highly religious people who have tried the 'forgiveness prayer'

- wtf are you talking about. Are you 12

- This just proves he's a psychopath
Why do you think I will start a religious discussion with you, Paul? Let me believe what I want and you believe what you want.

We will see it anyway when we die. If we don’t see anything because there is nothing, then who gives a fuck.

„Oh god is not like i want him to be, so he doesen’t exist“.
God might exist but the god you worship was made up by some evil retarded sandnigger who just wanted power and pussy and tricked a bunch of even more retarded sandniggers into giving it to him

God might exist but the god you worship was made up by some evil retarded sandnigger who just wanted power and pussy and tricked a bunch of even more retarded sandniggers into giving it to him
A made up god is still an egregore.

Ya momma sucks so goooood :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

The word hell is not in the bible. Two different words, "Gehenna" and Hades (Sheol of the Old Testament), were translated as hell in some and early English translations. However, Gehenna only appears in the synoptic Gospels and on to the Jews, or Epsitle of James which was written to Israelites. It was never used or refered to Gentiles. Gehenna is not after death punishment, but a valley of corpses in Jerusalem which is burn with city. I.e. man of Jerusalem being thrown from the mountain to the valley while the city burn and they rot.

The word hell is not in the bible. Two different words, "Gehenna" and Hades (Sheol of the Old Testament), were translated as hell in some and early English translations. However, Gehenna only appears in the synoptic Gospels and on to the Jews, or Epsitle of James which was written to Israelites. It was never used or refered to Gentiles. Gehenna is not after death punishment, but a valley of corpses in Jerusalem which is burn with city. I.e. man of Jerusalem being thrown from the mountain to the valley while the city burn and they rot.
Hmmm :feelsLSD:
Perhaps religion is not as weak of a cope as I thought... still not believing in it, but might tout it more

Take the demiurgepill
Lion-faced_deity.jpg

communityIcon_t2p8dcf17fp81.jpg

He is a jew so naturally he is a psychopath as well