Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL God is mocking me (found a box of condoms)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
On my way back home from my daily lonely walk I found an unopened box of condoms next to a tree. There's fucking 14 of them inside.

Last edited:
Poke tiny holes in them all and but the box back outside

Poke tiny holes in them all and but the box back outside
not a bad idea lol.
I was thinking of filling them with shampoo and slapping it off some Stacy's window.

God is a chad and created man in his image.

Use the condoms for fapping, they keep the cum inside and you won't have a mess. It also feels a bit more real, at least thats what I think...

God is a chad and created man in his image.

Use the condoms for fapping, they keep the cum inside and you won't have a mess. It also feels a bit more real, at least thats what I think...

I fapped with them before and it honestly didn't feel great aside from the fact that it felt like I was about to fuck for a few seconds but maybe i'm just too low IQ to put it on correctly. I'll try again.

I fapped with them before and it honestly didn't feel great aside from the fact that it felt like I was about to fuck for a few seconds but maybe i'm just too low IQ to put it on correctly. I'll try again.
Yeah it's not that easy to put that things on, can't even imagine doing it right when you're with a girl or drunk being nervous. chads are so talented!

Jerking off in condoms feels good because it is different than the usually dick beating. Atleast it did for me. Also easier clean up. The ring also holds more blood in my dick so I had harder erection. Also stops the friction dick since condoms have lube inside. Beating my dick so much gave me friction burns.

"teehee das da universe telling u u can get da sex bro!!!"

masturbate into them