Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill God is a retarded fuck for giving foids choice and you are a cuck if you worship any deity

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
If you believe in a god who created everything you have to realize he also created foids and their wicked nature AND gave them the power of choice of partner over men, even though foids are the worst choice makers and cant make good decisions.

Only pathetic cucks who know about the blackpill still worship him.

Wasn't most religion based?
To the woman he said, “I will greatly increase your labor pains; with pain you will give birth to children. You will want to control your husband, but he will dominate you.”
Genesis 3:16

Only "modern" religion is cucked, which is also why meeting foids in most churches is retarded. I don't know about Eastern religions though.

God should kill himself

cucked men gave them power retard
No. Thats the nature od things. Men only released this nature. They didnt create it. Also, what men? A minorityvwho pushed feminism to subvert the nations. You know which (((men))).
Wasn't most religion based?

Genesis 3:16

Only "modern" religion is cucked, which is also why meeting foids in most churches is retarded. I don't know about Eastern religions though.
Yeah thats the religio of the jews. They gave goyim the new testament which is worshipping foids in some passages.

gave them the power of choice of partner over men,
In which world do you live in? Abrahamic religions are misogynistic as fuck (aka based) and its feminism which gave foids the right to choice.

Men in late 20th century hadnt seen the true nature of foids and they only saw their submissive, motherly side. This, combined with women are wonderful effect made men think that women are innocent oppressed creatures and they gave them freedom.

Before feminism and sexual revolution foids barely had any rights

In which world do you live in? Abrahamic religions are misogynistic as fuck (aka based) and its feminism which gave foids the right to choice.

Men in late 20th century hadnt seen the true nature of foids and they only saw their submissive, motherly side. This, combined with women are wonderful effect made men think that women are innocent oppressed creatures and they gave them freedom.

Before feminism and sexual revolution foids barely had any rights
I wss talking about their nature not how they were behaving when men were based and kept them in check. And abrahamic religions were nevervbased for goys. Cucktianity is cucked beyond salvation.

Yeah thats the religio of the jews. They gave goyim the new testament which is worshipping foids in some passages.

Chistianity was created by (((them))) as a subversion method to destroy roman empire, but tbh christianity is still much better than modern progressive values preached by degenerates and thus you should support it at least contemporary

Raised by Christiancucks, that fed me the lie, "there's someone for everyone, that's apart of God's plan."
I hate Christianity with a burning passion, that I would gladly watch a church burn.
For any Christin-shits reading this: There is no God. :feelsdevil:

anyone who believes in god is stupid

We need to start a revolution. Limit womens rights. Curfew and ban all the modern dating apps. (in gta 5 of course) :dab:

A religious incel is about as contradictory as a meat eating vegetarian.
In fact anyone who believes in supernatural deities or even dares entertain the thought should be purged, killed, destroyed and fed to the sharks.

If you believe in a god who created everything you have to realize he also created foids and their wicked nature AND gave them the power of choice of partner over men, even though foids are the worst choice makers and cant make good decisions.

Only pathetic cucks who know about the blackpill still worship him.
The Bible lore sets that men will eventually give the power to foids. According to the Bible we are experience the end of the times.