Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God is a nigger

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
What omnipotent all knowing God on his right mind creates such a weak and flesh driven race KNOWING DAMN WELL that they will fail miserably at what they do ultimately going to hell to be mutilated for all eternity by chinese tier tortures then say it's their fault when HE created us?
Not only that, but creating Chad and Stacey who both live on God mode then put trucels on the same pit thinking they can go anywhere near them, while he wants us to worship his ass for being a nigger while he could have created a far better and more capable race than human beings (heck, even WE have created such civilizations in fiction, jfl at copers who still believe in religion cuckoldery bs).

The Meeks shall inherit the earth

sometimes I blame god, sometimes my parents, sometimes society, sometimes my self. It's a never-ending cycle

0154B4FC D3F4 4C3B B9FD 64D897D81D4E

sometimes I blame god, sometimes my parents, sometimes society, sometimes my self. It's a never-ending cycle

God is to blame for all those things

i blame human race tbhtbh

Life is a test is the best answer you will get to that. Also I dont think its a coincidence atheists kill themselves off the most

Last edited:
god isn't real. it doesn't make sense

The answers lie in sanatana dharma

There is no God

I had the pleasure of meeting God at a charity do once, he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Damn right!

Worship ME!

LOL, this hilarious statement was perhaps first said by probable crypto Jew Alex Linder on his VNN forum.

Also it is technically true if niggers qualify as human/mankind if Christianity is true because the Bible does say...

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman
I mean, Morgan Freeman.
rofl
LOL, this hilarious statement was perhaps first said by probable crypto Jew Alex Linder on his VNN forum.

Also it is technically true if niggers qualify as human/mankind if Christianity is true because the Bible does say...

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

if you take it literally then yes could be

Well yeah, he knocked up some white hole and bounced like a nigger would.