Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God, imagine how shitty it would be to have daughters

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I'd be terrified of them voting someday

Imagine not only having a daughter but she's also ugly as fuck.

I'd be terrified of them dating Chad, which would be inevitable, so no daughters.
just knowing they're out there having sex and riding the cock carousel would be suifuel.

jfl id go sharia on her. lock her up cover her,give her no rights or free speech

If I wasn't an incel and had a wife I'd make sure we abort any daughters before they're born. Since abortion is legal and encouraged you might as well take full advantage of it.

Most boomers have 30 y/o daughters w/ bastards still leeching off of them jfl :feelskek:

If I wasn't an incel and had a wife I'd make sure we abort any daughters before they're born. Since abortion is legal and encouraged you might as well take full advantage of it.
20200425 161710

Based.

I want to have a daughter. The only thing she’ll vote for is if she wants to stay in the basement or stay in the basement.

I want to have a daughter. The only thing she’ll vote for is if she wants to stay in the basement or stay in the basement.

Exactly. I do not know why people here are so upset about it. There is a basement for that, so I do not see the problem here.
Having a daugther is actually good because you have 2 females then. While your daughter is attached to your foot while you are walking your females will be attached to your penis.

Exactly. I do not know why people here are so upset about it. There is a basement for that, so I do not see the problem here.
Having a daugther is actually good because you have 2 females then. While your daughter is attached to your foot while you are walking your females will be attached to your penis.
"how long until @rightfulcel's best friend @LastGerman comes out and finally admits he actually has a driver's license, fucked 4 girls this past week, and owns 3 BMW cars?"

Thoughts?

I know a guy that has 6 daughters and 0 sons. He kept trying for a son and kept getting daughters. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be him.

This would be highly interesting to you

Knowing what I know now thanks to the black pill, fathers today are mostly clueless. Even the overprotective ones.

"how long until @rightfulcel's best friend @LastGerman comes out and finally admits he actually has a driver's license, fucked 4 girls this past week, and owns 3 BMW cars?"

Thoughts?

I wish man... I really do.

Logically, having a daughter is a sure way to further pass on your genes, it's an automatic win at life.

considering how times are changing there's a good chance you'll give birth to a childfree feminist who'll ride on the cock carousel until her eggs are all gone.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Why would I care if a man enjoy it if she enjoys it also? He is not raping her or something.

Made in incel post generator
Yikes!

Basically dedicating your life to making a dick-warmer for chad

It would be even shittier if u had curry daughters tbh