Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR God I wish that were me

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
tumblr_mu75rfu6Iw1skue9mo1_500.gif

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: pour some more dirt on me daddy

U know what have to be done before.

This is the LDAR endgame

Please make sure you Eat Rice before you die, it is beneficial I hear :feelsokman:

Eh, same here man.

I kind of want to be burned, rather than buried.

cremation > burial

I don't want to be buried. The thought of my corpse sitting in the ground getting eaten by worms creeps me out. I know I won't be able to feel it and I'd be dead but it still bothers me.

cremation > burial

I don't want to be buried. The thought of my corpse sitting in the ground getting eaten by worms creeps me out. I know I won't be able to feel it and I'd be dead but it still bothers me.
Take the LDAR pill

IAMA exLDARer AMA

Having a female who loves me would make me a happy man.

It's everybody's endgame, LDAR just tends to get their quicker.
Dunno about that. Ldar promote a slow dying process, if anything. It’s yolo lifestyle that we should be doing tbh, if we wanna end it tbh.

That is my dream and lifelong goal.

I wouldn't even get a proper funeral.

I wish I was dead

Don't worry, it will be.

Fuck being buried. I'm KSGcelling in a forest and letting the animals have their way with my body.