Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God i i wish i had some pussy rn

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I just went out and had fun got drunk and high so typing ehile fucked up but i wish i had pussy dude just want a gf dude maaaan i want poody dude like good puuusddy some pooty tang yamean? Like a gf to have sex with her pussy, do epic shit with her pussy yeahh me want sex!!

>went outside

I assume with friends? fakecel alert.:feelswhere:

I just went out and had fun got drunk and high so typing ehile fucked up but i wish i had pussy dude just want a gf dude maaaan i want poody dude like good puuusddy some pooty tang yamean? Like a gf to have sex with her pussy, do epic shit with her pussy yeahh me want sex!!
Yeah, while they show their long legs asses boobs their bodies their skins,I can just look at it, but I’d really love to touch it and fuck them , Man I wanna touch a woman’s long legs
>went outside

I assume with friends? fakecel alert.:feelswhere:

Bit of a normie thread kinda sus

I wish I coukd go out with friends and get drunk have fun and then complain afterwards that i didnt get laid

Bit of a normie thread kinda sus

I wish I coukd go out with friends and get drunk have fun and then complain afterwards that i didnt get laid
Just go by yourself drunk and bum max its fun

Yeah, while they show their long legs asses boobs their bodies their skins,I can just look at it, but I’d really love to touch it and fuck them , Man I wanna touch a woman’s long legs

Tesla IQ.