Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GOD I HATE THE HOLIDAYS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm so ronery. Everyone has people to see and things to do. They are cherishing their vacation time and maximizing life-- but trucels like me LOATHE holidays because it only exposes how utterly and desperately ALONE and INSIGNIFICANT ugly friendless men are.

I had nothing to do today, so I walked around and drank a milkshake, and took onerous lonely time ordering food asking for suggestions for no reason. I also purposefully used a slow/janky credit card just to waste time with the cashier so I would eventually have to use my better card. My life is utterly pointless. I am a wallet. A cog in the machine. If I became dust tomorrow it would take a year to realize I'm no longer here.

:soy: “Just be happy for others”

C3279EEC F63E 458A B521 35C39D3C21F9

Brutal avi update, the happy rice is gone

I'm so ronery. Everyone has people to see and things to do. They are cherishing their vacation time and maximizing life-- but trucels like me LOATHE holidays because it only exposes how utterly and desperately ALONE and INSIGNIFICANT ugly friendless men are.

I had nothing to do today, so I walked around and drank a milkshake, and took onerous lonely time ordering food asking for suggestions for no reason. I also purposefully used a slow/janky credit card just to waste time with the cashier so I would eventually have to use my better card. My life is utterly pointless. I am a wallet. A cog in the machine. If I became dust tomorrow it would take a year to realize I'm no longer here.
JHC :feelsrope:
This is total defeat, I rarely read things this depressing.
It may seem counterintuitive, but just don't go outside. Seeing people as a trucel makes you feel more lonely than actually being isolated.

Scrolled up after my reply. JFL