Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting GOD I HATE NOODLEWHORES SO MUCH

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Ricemen really need to do something about this they need to put their women on their place noodlewhores are the most disgusting race traitors in the world just have a blue eye and white skins and this sluts will lust over you fcking disgusting traitors i feel betrayed by them and im not a ricecel.
Ricemen dont deserve this they are not inferior to any race i belive they are superior to others in term of intellegence you can cope as much as you want and im not even a ricecel

my cock likes them

Ricemen really need to do something about this they need to put their women on their place noodlewhores are the most disgusting race traitors in the world just have a blue eye and white skins and this sluts will lust over you fcking disgusting traitors i feel betrayed by them and im not a ricecel.
Ricemen dont deserve this they are not inferior to any race i belive they are superior to others in term of intellegence you can cope as much as you want and im not even a ricecel
as ricel i don't care cause it's not true. most of my old school gilrs married rice.

Same, tbh. I'm not Asian. But I despise them for being race traitors. :incel:

as ricel i don't care cause it's not true. most of my old school gilrs married rice.
I mean the ones in west are desperate for blue eye men you cant deny this

I mean the ones in west are desperate for blue eye men you cant deny this
i would prefer blue or green foids as well. as ricel i really don't give a fuck about how noodlewhore thinks .

i would prefer blue or green foids as well. as ricel i really don't give a fuck about how noodlewhore thinks .
If i was not a subhuman i would never date outside of my people:feelswhat:

look at his pfp brother @Hopium he is camelmaxxer just like us

No gooks or blacks in my town except from the occasional tourists.

I am from rural Groningen and I can confirm that it's extremely rare to ever see non-Whites. Your username seems to indicate that you might be Dutch, the only Gooks I ever saw tended to be very young toilets with very old husbands, often lower middle class ones too.

I can't wait to go SEAmaxxing. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Yep, the vast majority do. There is a large subset that obsess over foreigners but the White fetishists in Asia are like the Gook fetishists in Blankistan.