Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel god i fucking hate summer (public displays of affection, provocations by femoids)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
It's summer again boyos, and with it come slutty clothes and chads who kiss and hug femoids on the streets

i can't decide who i hate more this season, chads who literally spit in my face by displaying affection in public (i think its banned in one park so i reported it to the Municipal Policemen sitting in a nearby car) or femoids who dress like hookers to tease virgins and give us suifuel by kissing chads on the streets

do you have any good ways to ruin their day? if i had a car i'd throw a milkshake at them like elliot rodger did

for now all i'm doing is flipping them off when i see it and occasionally calling them whores when their chad bf can't do shit (eg. busy road)

Last edited:
based for reporting it ngl. unfortunately there isn't much to do if you can't get away quickly, unless you want to fight.

its also hot. i hate the heat. try accidentally spilling stuff on them. only for low inhib and only ones that arent protected by chad.

i hate summer, wish i had powers to control the weather, id always make it rainy and cold and dark
based, would do the same

I just stay in my house. Not exactly sure why you would even bother going outside. There is nothing of value that awaits you.

i have to buy food
I would probably look at the ceiling or ground. Or you could buy lots of food so you don’t have to leave as often.

There is this waterpark in my country that I used to visit almost every year. In once place you will find 3 large waterfalls where couples always go to make-out and grope each other.

IT'S BRUTAL

Kissing isn't even the worst part. It's all those whores who wear yogapants and bootyshorts that get their ass groped by their boyfriends in plain sight that pisses me off. I worked part time with a bunch of people and two of them were young normie couple. The guy kept squeezing his gf's butt in front of me.

I live near a place that is popular by hikers. They drive up really close then take a tiny hike so they can take selfies in what used to be my favorite spot. I don't even go there anymore because every time I went I came across a couple. One time I think I even overheard two people having sex in the wild.

Probably the only good thing about still being in lockdown is not seeing foids and PDA.

If they even go outside they get fined :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate hot days, they make me physically sick.

Kissing isn't even the worst part. It's all those whores who wear yogapants and bootyshorts that get their ass groped by their boyfriends in plain sight that pisses me off. I worked part time with a bunch of people and two of them were young normie couple. The guy kept squeezing his gf's butt in front of me.
try to learn the rules of the place, if it's based then it should have no public affection rules, report them to the lifeguards and get them kicked out

their day is ruined and you're chilling in the hot tub satisfied that you ruined some normie's day

try to learn the rules of the place, if it's based then it should have no public affection rules, report them to the lifeguards and get them kicked out

their day is ruined and you're chilling in the hot tub satisfied that you ruined some normie's day
My country is turbocucked. There are no such laws.

Funnily enough they are about to pass a law preventing people in swimwear to walk around one of the costal towns. Whores and their enablers were seething really hard over that one :feelsdevil:

we're headed for legally topless women that can call the police if you look at their chest for more than a second

I miss my oneitus

Same, because of the heat indoors and the slim jailbaits walking outside in sweatpants and shorts.
id always make it rainy and cold and dark
I love rainy, dark weather tbh.

Last edited:
This is the worst thing about my state being completely open, seeing all the young males happy couples.
It's even worse at the college apartments I live at (both my roommates have gfs)