Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting GOD I FUCKING HATE MY BODY!!!

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
Fucking parents, they could've prevented this shit body i have if they fucking cared. I'm done growing so it is too late now

Fucking pectus excavatum, deformed sunken chest and deformed flared ribs. Not only is this aesthetically horrible but it's also practically horrible. My lungs and heart have less room in my chest which makes endurance tasks hard. In school I always ran behind the fat kid in track even though I was trying my hardest to be running with everyone else to look normal

It's not even like I'm just ugly and not nice to look at, my body is not a normal human's body. I'm a literal sub human, even animals born with pectus excavatum usually get euthanized.

My parents could've fixed it at a doctors while my bones were still growing but no, "It's all your head, everyone's body is different" and other bullshit like that. DO THEY REALIZE NO GIRL WILL EVER FEEL ATTRACTION OR ANY POSITIVE EMOTION ABOUT MY BODY? THEY WILL ONLY SEE ME AS A DEFORMED FREAK UNFIT TO REPRODUCE!!!
Now I have this forever. You can see it while I'm wearing a shirt if you look closely too.

Add that to the fact that my ac joint in my left clavicle became unattached when hit a wall really hard when I was 14. they said "it's just a bruise bump" It was my bone sticking out. They said they'd take me to hospital to look at it. It's been 5 years now and I'm fucking deformed. My right shoulder grew normally, my left shoulder is less broad and raised higher. I also cannot flex my left trap muscle and I get weird tingling feelings along my left shoulder blade if I'm working alot. They don't fucking care, they already made it in life, they don't need to worry like I do.

Add also the fact that I have a visible hernia near my belly button over my top right abs. My left abs are visible while the hernia might be preventing my right abs from showing, so I have weird looking abs too.

I always bring these issues up to my parents and they always dismiss it away or wait until I stop talking about it or just ignore what I say.
Last week my mom told me to be more thankful of her and my step dad and told them that I will not thank them unless we be even and I make THEM deformed and see how like it and make them thank me too.

It turned into an argument and my mom was getting offended at me telling her how she could've prevented my body from becoming like this, and she told me that the was offended and how she's was gonna need a therapy session and vent to her therapist from what I told her. SHE WAS ACTING LIKE THE FUCKING VICTIM AND SAID SHE WAS GOING TO NEED THERAPY AFTER THIS. SHE'S THE ONE THAT'S HURT, NOT ME.

I fucking hate my mom and stepdad and always will until I die.

Last edited:
JFL@ body copers

I hate mine as well.

Amateurs. Try living with stretch mark infested birthing hips. I'd rather drown in a public pool than swim in it with my shirt off.

What's wrong with yours?

Horrible frame, the right side of my chest is popped out more than my left side, my shoulders are tiny, I'm underweight after trying everything, with the addition of having olive skin, my neck is thin, my fingers are lengthy and thin, I have a small wrist, etc... It's never-ending.

Can relate that. I'm also deformed but not to that degree

Horrible frame, the right side of my chest is popped out more than my left side, my shoulders are tiny, I'm underweight after trying everything, with the addition of having olive skin, my neck is thin, my fingers are lengthy and thin, I have a small wrist, etc... It's never-ending.
I'm sorry my friend :feelsbadman::feelscry:

my ribcage is asymmetric (idk why), my one clavicle is longer than the other (i assume it's because i broke the other one when i was younger), my pelvis is honestly just saddening, my hips could be worse (like atleast 4 inches more than average circumference) but they're pretty damn bad. i just really hope i don't have klinefelters

Atleast you're not a looseskincel bro, it sucked ass losing 90lbs just to look permanently and grossly skinnyfat.

All they wanted fuck and give birth a chad boy.