Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God I dont want to be an incel anymore

A

airock0704

SUIMAXXING
But its not up to me is it? Im so glad im mostly have stem classes because everytime I see a woman I just feel despair. I dont even want to date anyone, I still want to at least get to know them. But NOPE, Ill just get the "ew gross" shit.

this is just the beginning. Wait until people your age marry and have children

The part about being incel is that it's involuntary

Yeah lol, not wanting to be an incel is part of the definition ...

God has no mercy for incels, God is evil

Life is tragic. Just accept it. Even if you do anything that for you seems worth it doesn't matter because you're an incel and as an incel you're gonna die...

Enjoy rotting.

Its so fkn brutal when my whole class is already in relationship/married now and I am 34 and rotting :feelscry: Life is indeed useless.

yup normies get married to becky they have kids. then there kids have kids. and nobody gives a fuck about incels.
fuck normies man

ascend to chadlite through gymmaxxing or just rope.

Some get to slip through the cracks, its possible, although very unlikely. Keep your eyes open.

There’s nothing I want less than that. It’s only depressing because you’re at the age where people are doing it.
Even if I was slaying since kindergarten I wouldn’t want a wife or kids though

Honestly, what’s the point of even living if you can’t persue your biological purpose..

But its not up to me is it? Im so glad im mostly have stem classes because everytime I see a woman I just feel despair. I dont even want to date anyone, I still want to at least get to know them. But NOPE, Ill just get the "ew gross" shit.
so will you be shotgunmaxxing or what