Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God hates Turkey and Syria

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
They got rekt by ANOTHER earthquake :feelskek:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/20/new-6-4-magnitude-earthquake-hits-southern-turkey :feelsdevil:

california has it worse

over for us all

Constantinople suffered multiple earthquakes prior to this though, and one in particular nearly caused the collapse of the empire.

Also, the Seljuks offered a very favorable peace treaty to the Greeks after Manzikert, and they still declined it. The loss of Anatolia was their fault.

Constantinople suffered multiple earthquakes prior to this though, and one in particular nearly caused the collapse of the empire.

Also, the Seljuks offered a very favorable peace treaty to the Greeks after Manzikert, and they still declined it. The loss of Anatolia was their fault.
48839.jpg

Nigger come on normies aren´t supposed to be this cringe

:feelskek::feelskek: more Turkroaches dying, lifefuel for me because I was born a curry and will never look good as an average Turk. I get off to people suffering like this (if they're better off than me)
yup