Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God has nothing to do with incels

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Evil, unlike good, is insubstantial, so that thinking of it as an entity is misleading
"1) God created all things; 2) evil is a thing; 3) therefore, God created evil"
but evil is not a thing

According to Saint Augustine, evil was not created by God, but it is the absence of him, that human beings are only able to achieve through free will.
You as the supreme and sole and true God with all my heart I believed You incorruptible and inviolable and immutable
Who made me? Was it not my God, who is not only Good but Goodness itself?
God cannot be evil because evil is a corruption and God in his omniscience and omnipotence and omnipresence is absent of any flaw

>inb4 thread becomes a war-zone

God isn`t real so you`re right he has nothing to do with incels

If god likes everyone equally he would have made everyone the same

Most braindead thing i`ve ever heard
to this day no one has been able to explain consciousness in a completely material way
every axiom is metaphysical,

atheism is worse than religions because it is a belief about denying beliefs

"braindead" the most braindead thing that exists is atheism, the entire elite is a practitioner of esoteric rituals and beliefs and most of the great thinkers were either agnostics or believers in something

no serious logical inquisition would reach atheism

to this day no one has been able to explain consciousness in a completely material way
every axiom is metaphysical,

atheism is worse than religions because it is a belief about denying beliefs

"braindead" the most braindead thing that exists is atheism, the entire elite is a practitioner of esoteric rituals and beliefs and most of the great thinkers were either agnostics or believers in something

no serious logical inquisition would reach atheism
:feelskek: Mental gymnastics to protect cucked religion