Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over God has decided. Just give up.

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
God already decided that love isn't for you. Don't believe in God? Even worse then, the universe decided your genes arnt fit to be passed on, tainting the world around you. Honestly, there's nothing we can do to find a girl that would love you back and spend time with you then grow old together and live a wholesome life, because even chad doesn't have that. She will move onto the next best guy she can get her hands on. Our generation hasn't got any women who care about men. They all hate men, but use them as a social status symbol or to boost ego. Whereas there are still simps who kiss the ground females walk on. Honestly humanity is a disgrace as far as social aspect is concerned. Men (chads) who get into relationships ruin young women and no one ever gets together because of actual feelings. Only because you want something in return, e.g attention, sex, etc. Real love, like they show in anime for example, doesn't exist. No woman will ever care about you. Period.

Jfl cope it's all we have

I used to believe that being such a loser would earn me a spot in heaven with happiness and shit. I don't believe in any of that anymore just because of how the world works and so many different ideas about after death / 100s of religions. you also can't control what country you're born in or what your parents make you believe at a young age. I just don't know anymore.

guess I'll find out when I die

God is both the biggest and the worst cope ever created,just take the atheism pill (AKA fedorapill)

Things are gone to hell so bad that there has to be a God who actively hates you
full

I used to believe that being such a loser would earn me a spot in heaven with happiness and shit. I don't believe in any of that anymore just because of how the world works and so many different ideas about after death / 100s of religions. you also can't control what country you're born in or what your parents make you believe at a young age. I just don't know anymore.

guess I'll find out when I die

Yes unfortunately the many religions corrupt the search for truth. I believe in a god of the universe but I am not so quick to believe in any particular established religion. You should explore the depths of your own mind that is where I found god. Consciousness is the breath of god that exists within your soul. Use your conscious mind to discover the truth for yourself.

Peace be with you

Yes unfortunately the many religions corrupt the search for truth. I believe in a god of the universe but I am not so quick to believe in any particular established religion. You should explore the depths of your own mind that is where I found god. Consciousness is the breath of god that exists within your soul. Use your conscious mind to discover the truth for yourself.

Peace be with you
That was some deep shit. Did you make an account just for that?

I fap to lolis

This is why I just ldar

You just live in a overly sexualized society that places to much value in sex. The end times are coming, the time will have to be shortened for any flesh to be spared.

Same thing the normeis believe, they should be on our side.

You just live in a overly sexualized society that places to much value in sex. The end times are coming, the time will have to be shortened for any flesh to be spared.
half of us wouldn’t be mad about being incel because society wouldn’t shame us for it tbh

half of us wouldn’t be mad about being incel because society wouldn’t shame us for it tbh
Once you stop caring about what the world thinks about you and just live, you will have a much better life. To live is to suffer, so changing your thought patterns and how you perceive reality is the key to inner contentment.

Hatred, anger and malice hurt you more than those you hate.

Jesus loves us

Once you stop caring about what the world thinks about you and just live, you will have a much better life. To live is to suffer, so changing your thought patterns and how you perceive reality is the key to inner contentment.

but as humans we cant just stop like that

Do you think there could be exceptions? I find that if I keep the anger to a low seethe it serves as a great motivator not just during work but for the gym afterwards. I honestly doubt I could keep it all up otherwise.