Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God fucking damnnit

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I had over 100 people on my buddy lists, and now they're all gone.

Mio yeah ok2 ep3

The new design is pretty shitty and has major flaws\bugs.

what is the point of having them there?

It was buddy list genocide!

I used to just add people who added me and then forgot about it LOL.

It was buddy list genocide!

I used to just add people who added me and then forgot about it LOL.
why are you orange and I'm not magenta!???

This new format has left me more confused than when I left the theater after watching The Last Jedi.

Last jedi sucked, it was an abomination.
It is. Luke is dead. Rey is still a Mary Sue. Poe is static. Hux is an idiot. Snoke was nothing.

Kylo is the only redeemable thing.

I feel like they wasted his potential tbh. :(
Hopefully he redeems himself in the next movie

Considering it's JJ Abrams, he's going to rehash the original trilogy all over again.

Considering it's JJ Abrams, he's going to rehash the original trilogy all over again.

yeah. :(

I wanted him to be more ruthless/powerful and kill some people (think Killmonger in black panther). Instead they basically castrated him. I knew it was over when he destroyed the mask.

Last edited:
yeah. :(

I should clarify what I meant by "redeem himself." I wanted him to be more ruthless/powerful and kill some people (think Killmonger in black panther). Instead they basically castrated him. I knew it was over when he destroyed the mask.

I understand what you mean. The only time they did it was in the beginning of The Force Awakens, and that was JJ. Maybe we'll see more?

Eh, I don't know. This is the final film, Kylo should be at the height of his power, and Rey should be too, ready for their final battle. But no, we don't have any of that.

good good let the hate flow through you

didn't add me feelsbadman