Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope God forgot to make me Chad

He shouldve made you a whore

Chads are demons, foids are the pet monsters of chads and we are the victims.

He didn't forgot anything inkwell, you were put on this prison planet to serve your sentence. :feelsbaton:
there is no prison, this is confrontation, and a God would not care about a mortal.

there is no prison, this is confrontation, and a God would not care about a mortal.
What the fuck are you saying?! Not to seem disrespectful but I have no idea what you're saying, maybe you ascended beyond my comprehension.

What the fuck are you saying?! Not to seem disrespectful but I have no idea what you're saying, maybe you ascended beyond my comprehension.

This world is not a prison, the prison is our appearance, and God only did things according to his will. And His will was to make me truecel, while Chad was blessed to benefit from this world. The world is indifferent, the chads are the ones who stand out