Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "God exists"

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
In before the heightcopers claim he'd slay if he was 6'5

Dude thats actually so fucked I am lost for words
@micropenis29 @Shin no Shi
He doesn't actually mog me, that was supposed to represent the automation of saying "mogs me" to this type of thread being shockingly interrupted by me actually watching the video and seeing how fucked that kid is.

In before the heightcopers claim he'd slay if he was 6'5
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsautistic:
He doesn't actually mog me, that was supposed to represent the automation of saying "mogs me" to this type of thread being shockingly interrupted by me actually watching the video and seeing how fucked that kid is.
Yea ik I got your post.
I was just saying how fucked life is tbh I am lost for words

poor dude, hes fucked for life and doesn't even know it yet.

poor dude, hes fucked for life and doesn't even know it yet.
Surely you have to be blackpilled honeslty.
Anyone who tries to bluepill deserves to go to prison for abuse tbh its so fucked

this faggit jbwmaxxed in thailand so maybe he has some hope :feelskek: :feelskek:

Religion exists as a cope to prevent incels from roping and making sure the masses slave away

Dude thats actually so fucked I am lost for words
@micropenis29 @Shin no Shi
Yeah I never said god was a good guy, it's a malevolent and benevolent entity.

Why was I tagged btw?
Religion exists as a cope to prevent incels from roping and making sure the masses slave away
essentially guilt tripping tbh, and having you conform.

Lmao christcuck and skydaddy makes the herd think they are chosen and special like all prophets.

Yeah I never said god was a good guy, it's a malevolent and benevolent entity.

Why was I tagged btw?

essentially guilt tripping tbh, and having you conform.
I tagged you cos brocel tbh

Wow bro, why are you doxxxing some of the people here?
Also, whoever posted that is pretty shitty, shouldn't go around pics of random people. Hate this trend.

I really feel sorry for that kid... but all his suffering shows is that if God does exist, God is either indifferent at best or malevolent at worst. Either way, I would have a hard time putting my faith in something like that.

Wow bro, why are you doxxxing some of the people here?
Also, whoever posted that is pretty shitty, shouldn't go around pics of random people. Hate this trend.
It’s not someone here read the thread some guy posted a guy from his zoom class

Mogs me if white.

the complete disregard of the sin of adam and eve have killed various man.life is a sad thing.

Last edited:
Almost mogs me. Poor guy

How old is the guy? He is not ugly. Unattractive, but not repulsive.
God not only exists but died for him too.

Show pic, the website is blocked for me

He lack some serious confidence.

Fucking parents letting their kids to breath on mouth, it will fuck up their face.

Poor kid

It breaks my heart seeing young kids who are extremely ugly.

He lack some serious confidence.

Fucking parents letting their kids to breath on mouth, it will fuck up their face.
look at how his mouth is just permanently left hanging open ffs

look at how his mouth is just permanently left hanging open ffs
In still developing children breathing on mouth cause weak recessed chin, kids breath on mouth when something is wrong with the nose breathing, in longer periods becomes a habit and this is the result, he has many other issues and genetics chin shape plays even bigger role but at least he wouldn't look like a goddamn fish.

In still developing children breathing on mouth cause weak recessed chin, kids breath on mouth when something is wrong with the nose breathing, in longer periods becomes a habit and this is the result, he has many other issues and genetics chin shape plays even bigger role but at least he wouldn't look like a goddamn fish.
yea his palate is defo fucked beyond belief it causes a feed back loop.
Your nose blocked ---> mouth breathe ----> jaw gets fucked -----> cant close jaw -----> mouth breathe

idk how truecels have the confidence to turn their camera on in zoom classes i always have mine off tbh