Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill God exist and he doesn't care for us

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
genuine question do you care about bacteria ? why omnipotent being would care for us ?

@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Billowel

Yes, every virus and bacterium is a brocel to me. :yes:

he doesnt exist, theres only DEVIL

My faith has ups and downs, I ask myself all the time why God doesn't want to help me, why he didn't when I was in really bad situations, then I think maybe he does, maybe I would already have an heart attack and go hungry and homeless if he didnt.

genuine question do you care about bacteria ? why omnipotent being would care for us ?

@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Billowel
If God exists he doesn't care for most people, only a select few people get special treatment.

My faith has ups and downs, I ask myself all the time why God doesn't want to help me, why he didn't when I was in really bad situations, then I think maybe he does, maybe I would already have an heart attack and go hungry and homeless if he didnt.
Now this is cope in it's truest sense.

If God is helping you just because you didn't have a heart attack then WTF is he doing for the men that he allowed to be born into wealthy families with Chad genetics?.

All you need to do is take an honest look at reality and you can clearly see that IF God exists, none of us here are is "special chosen".

Heck, just read the damn bible.

God has people he holds in special favor, these fuckers do all kinda fucked up shit and God still treats them will and gives them a path to heaven.

Samson was a piece of shit that was a simp, probably still went to heaven.

King David was a piece of shit greedy simp with hundreds of wives and concubines, but he still sent a man to war on the frontlines purposefully to die, so that he could get his fucking wife. Probably still went to heaven. God gave this guy the cheat code and had him killing giants with a sling and a rock :feelskek:.

King Solomon (son of King David) was another piece of shit greedy simp, who also had hundreds of wives and concubines, and lost favor with God because he was a super simp that let one random woman among his troupe of whores lead him astray to worship other Gods. God literally gave this fucker everything and he still wasn't loyal and satisfied. This fucker probably still made his way to heaven.

How in the fuck are you so deluded that you think God is helping you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God does not give a fuck about you, you are NOT one of his chosen, stop coping. Everything you want in life you will have to get yourself and you will have to do it in defiance of God, because it is probably part of "God's Plan" that you be one of the people that "loses" in life.

Religious people always like to read all of the stories in the Bible of heroes and project themselves on these protagonists. It never seems to cross their fucking mind that they are the background character that dies tragically or the person whose nation gets taken over by someone God has granted power to, etc.

If God exists he doesn't care for most people, only a select few people get special treatment.

If God is helping you just because you didn't have a heart attack then WTF is he doing for the men that he allowed to be born into wealthy families with Chad genetics?.

All you need to do is take an honest look at reality and you can clearly see that IF God exists, none of us here are is "special chosen".

God has people he holds in special favor, these fuckers do all kinda fucked up shit and God still treats them will and gives them a path to heaven.

King David was a piece of shit greedy simp with hundreds of wives and concubines, but he still sent a man to war on the frontlines purposefully to die, so that he could get his fucking wife. Probably still went to heaven. God gave this guy the cheat code and had him killing giants with a sling and a rock :feelskek:.

King Solomon (son of King David) was another piece of shit greedy simp, who also had hundreds of wives and concubines, and lost favor with God because he was a super simp that let one random woman among his troupe of whores lead him astray to worship other Gods. God literally gave this fucker everything and he still wasn't loyal and satisfied. This fucker probably still made his way to heaven.

How in the fuck are you so deluded that you think God is helping you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God does not give a fuck about you, you are NOT one of his chosen, stop coping. Everything you want in life you will have to get yourself and you will have to do it in defiance of God, because it is probably part of "God's Plan" that you be one of the people that "loses" in life.

Religious people always like to read all of the stories in the Bible of heroes and project themselves on these protagonists. It never seems to cross their fucking mind that they are the background character that dies tragically or the person whose nation gets taken over by someone God has granted power to, etc.
Average @BlkPillPres essay. :feelskek:

I'm the third class citizen in Gods eyes because I'm not a Jew.

shut up abrahamist

FUCK GOD IM GONNA FUCK HIM IN HIS BOIHOLE :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I only believe in the matrix.

Thinking about God as behaving like a persona of some kind like all Abrahamiccels and normies doesn't sit right with me in the first place, so to me the problem of evil isn't even a thing

@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
@Billowel
imo I agree with blkpillpres essay at least as far as the monotheistic Christian God goes. But I also think it is possible, God(if he exists) is somewhat of Sims player type being, who creates absues situations and see how they play out for his enjoyment. Can explain why we have periods of extreme crazy stuff happening here and then. Lots of horrible weird sicknesses etc.

My true personal belief is in that our universe, there is no sentient God, but there is some type of divine creation force but it is not good/evil, and is incapable of thinking. But humans with meditation, some rituals, can sometimes use it to their advantage. To get a better life in the next roll or other stuff. Or use it to astral project to other realms etc.

Religion is a big cope