Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God damn it was brutal when I realized how rare it is to have no gf throughout all of your school years

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
18+ years of no gf is rare and it is enough to realize that I’m unattractive. Lol why did I even have to exist like this. No one has ever suffered from non existence.

I will be graduating in about 3.5 months.

I'm still a KHHV and still have no GF. Graduating high school a KHHV/noGF means that foids hate us. Anything else is cope.

It's not as rare as you think these days

mate 30% of males are incels(the number is probably way higher).

24016.jpg

Darth Trump

im passed prime years i can only look back on best days when could fap multiple times a day. JFL at this life :feelsbadman:

I will be graduating in about 3.5 months.

I'm still a KHHV and still have no GF. Graduating high school a KHHV/noGF means that foids hate us. Anything else is cope.
So that means that you are the same age as me pretty much. I say 18+ years because I’ve already come to terms with it

It's not as rare as you think these days
Eh. Still rare in the grand scheme of things. I used to get pissed off and confused when guys that aren’t that attractive brought up sex like it was no big deal at all and went into detail. We’re fucking losers

Eh. Still rare in the grand scheme of things. I used to get pissed off and confused when guys that aren’t that attractive brought up sex like it was no big deal at all and went into detail. We’re fucking losers
Many copers here think most men are incels just because they don't get treated like chad jfl. I'm 19 and every normie I've talked to seems to have had a gf at one point, it is rare.

jfl @ the amount of collegecels and below 20 cels here.