Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God damn it, mang, im haunted

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Should I go back to my old church, even though I naively vented about my inkeldom to an older woman who mightve let word fly behind my back to be the topic of humiliating gossip n shiet, mang?

I’m no christcuck, but that place provided me with the most socialization and human connection, interaction, and most importantly, the most touch I’ve ever had to this day, mang:fuk:

If not for anything else, I’m constantly thinking about coming back home, so to speak, but itd only be me larping and paying lip service -again, no christcuck, mang

I know my church oneitis from sometime last decade is still there and currently not taken, from what I can gather from snooping around online and has taken up leadership in the program we were both a part of as teens, mang.

Its been north of half a decade since I’ve fallen off the face of the earth, as far as they know. Plus, when i confided about inkeldom to the older lady, i said I’d be roping and dumped all contact afterwards, mang:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

For what reason would you seek their help? :feelshehe:

Simply sprinkle salt around your home and take part in your own prayers; as a subhuman, you'll be judged and discriminated against purely off of your physical unattractiveness even by these religious normies and foids, especially if the old granny happened to take your quite foolish ranting about subhumanity in a negative light. :feelsugh:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

As can be expected from the gender artificially elevated and given the utmost privilege to worship Chad and engage in the usual discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males with virtually no consequences, and no need to really develop any sort of inhibition, self-awareness or critical thinking; ultimately, all they look out for is themselves and the hypergamy and moral degeneracy they wish to keep being enabled by the elites puppeteering our society... :feelsclown:

Same thing causing such a halo and worshipping cognitive dissonance for physically attractive males happening to do basically anything, even outright beating one of their own foids. :feelshaha:

For what reason would you seek their help? :feelshehe:

Simply sprinkle salt around your home and take part in your own prayers; as a subhuman, you'll be judged and discriminated against purely off of your physical unattractiveness even by these religious normies and foids, especially if the old granny happened to take your quite foolish ranting about subhumanity in a negative light. :feelsugh:
Physical help, I need, if you know what I mean, mang… its been pointed out to me by some here & at the club that the chica from the old group actually mightve liked me. Ofc, that could also be wrong:feelsugh:

Go back to church mang, it's a good cope

Go back to church mang, it's a good cope
Without them, my teen yrs would have been GIGA shit as opposed to somewhat tolerable shit, mang.

Hindsight is always 20/20, Chico, but what if id now be seen as a pariah or leper since inkeldom nearly drove me literally mad, mang?:cryfeels:

Last edited:
NEET and video games, Chico.

You should kill yourself you stupid moron.

tell them Satan tricked you onto the path of inceldom:feelsdevil:
and say "I used to be inkwell, but I found God, mang"

tell them Satan tricked you onto the path of inceldom:feelsdevil:
and say "I used to be inkwell, but I found God, mang"
Idk if its simply that easy, Chico. Plus, its a feel-good type of church that doesnt even believe in hell and so forth, mang

Last edited:
I know my church oneitis from sometime last decade is still there and currently not taken, from what I can gather from snooping around online and has taken up leadership in the program we were both a part of as teens, mang.
You should use love magick