Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GOD CHOOSES CHADS OVER INCELS (its over christcucks god hates you)

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
Kish had a son named Saul, as handsome a young man as could be found anywhere in Israel, and he was a head taller than anyone else.

When Saul got ready, he and Samuel went outside together. As they were going down to the edge of the town, Samuel said to Saul, “Tell the servant to go on ahead of us”—and the servant did so—“but you stay here for a while, so that I may give you a message from God.”
1 samuel 9

They ran and brought him out, and as he stood among the people he was a head taller than any of the others. 24 Samuel said to all the people, “Do you see the man the Lord has chosen? There is no one like him among all the people.”
Then the people shouted, “Long live the king!”
1 samuel 10

He took a pair of oxen, cut them into pieces, and sent the pieces by messengers throughout Israel, proclaiming, “This is what will be done to the oxen of anyone who does not follow Saul and Samuel. Then the terror of the Lord fell on the people, and they came out together as one.”
1 samuel 11

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine bein made king of israel just bc your handsome and taller than everyone else. literally saul was chosen for no other fuckin reason. david was chosen bc he was pious. saul was a piece of shit who was later abandoned by god. god knows everything yet he still chooses saul to fuck up his kingdom and ppl????

imagine bein so handsome and tall... god literally makes you king over his ppl and when you get angry for no reason and threaten to kill your blood relatives, god supports you.

god hates incels thats why we suffer while chads live life on easy mode.

God was a cruel man. That's why we worship his hippie son.

all religion is incels making up ways to cope / control women

God was a cruel man. That's why we worship his hippie son.
jesus told the weak and persecuted to bless there enemies and turn the other cheek. jesus would tell incels to let stacies and chads persecute them. he would say its ok to be bullied, hated by society, and excluded bc sufferin is better than bein a normie :kys:
all religion is incels making up ways to cope / control women
i think so too. what better way to get foids who arent mature and always childish by scarin them into bein loyal and not a slut? most churchs are full of foids and there bastard children. there are few complete families. men left church bc it caters to foids and good feelins instead of god.

There is no God the bible was written by a bunch of disease ridden smelly sematic men and later Europeans ones
Christian was a religion for the week and poor humans that's why it became popular in rome

Good thing I am a Satanist...

Let them kill me, they'd be doing me a favor at this point.
They will write in their Talmud that you're in boiling excrement suffERing in Hell...Offend one Jew and it's ovER, because they are like a mafia.

Chad truly lives life on god mode

But incels can get to paradise and spend time by singing praising songs for glorious God

JFL at believing in God.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back