Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based God bless

• Thread starter Deleted member 24020
  • Start date
Deleted member 24020

Deleted member 24020

green river killer
-
1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman teach or to exercise authority over man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
(English Standard Version)

still over for christcels tho

Giphy 5

How are you a Christian yet have a Stirner avi

1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman teach or to exercise authority over man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
(English Standard Version)

still over for christcels tho
This, every nation with a female ruler got cucked

How are you a Christian yet have a Stirner avi
I’m not Christian. I have an interest in researching religious studies, I’ve read every holy book I can get my hands on.

Its over but based quote

I’m not Christian. I have an interest in researching religious studies, I’ve read every holy book I can get my hands on.
Oh I see
Religious texts are quite interesting, but most are translated into old English or other languages.

Oh I see
Religious texts are quite interesting, but most are translated into old English or other languages.
Just gotta get used to reading more cryptic stuff or find better, more up to date with the modern day English language.

I have a fairly common copy of the Quran that is easily understandable which I read a lot.

Women should be silent, and not be aloud to speak during the events ;P

Blackops2cel Bless!