Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God bless online pharmacies (UK)

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Need to get some more dutasteride for my disease (male pattern baldness). Now, I know full well that there is absolutely not a snowball's chance in hell that a GP would ever give me a prescription for this life saving medicine. "Muh side effects", "Muh it's only cosmetic", and other such horse shit. Regardless of this, it should be the individuals own fucking decision whether they want to use medication or not. Nobody else's. You shouldn't need a fucking permission slip (prescription) to be able to buy a drug of your choice.

So instead of wasting months talking to doctors and getting nowhere, I just go online and fill out a "prescription request" for this shit, and within a couple of days it's delivered to my front door. None of the shit you enter on these is thoroughly checked, and of course you can just make it all up anyway ("I never drink, diet is perfect, exercise daily" JFL) because all these companies give a fuck about is making money, which is a good thing in this case.

I don't think you can use these to get legit painkillers and shit though, because of law. But it's still a breath of fresh air in this fucked up, bullshit nanny state joke of a country. There's always the dark net for the harder stuff too which is easy as FUCK to use jfl. I'm sure the government will outlaw these pharmacy sites in time though, anything good here gets banned.

I just don't understand wtf you need prescription for if it's not some narcotic drug like morphine or it's antibiotics, what bad will happen? Doctor won't get money

I just don't understand wtf you need prescription for if it's not some narcotic drug like morphine or it's antibiotics, what bad will happen? Doctor won't get money
Ikr it's fucking crazy. Especially in countries with universal healthcare where the costs to the health system are always in the news, well let me buy the fucking drugs I want then instead of this ridiculous system where time is wasted for both me and the health system.

It's in their best interests to reduce the amount of men that can get said medication. This isn't even including other examples of medication, either denied to people, or forced upon them.