Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory God, being an ethnic Jap male in Japan must be so tiring (Tl;dr included for DNRfags)

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
I’ve been watching some more anime recently and I’m again reminded of something I noticed a long time ago.

All the characters are white.

In this Japanese media, taking place in Japan, made by Japanese people, for a Japanese audience, starring Japanese VAs playing (allegedly) Japanese characters all or most of the popular characters are white.

First, let’s look at the characters who are more popular among men.

Of course, we have Goku, and the age old joke that he gets stronger when he becomes an aryan. Technically he’s not actually Japanese, so this one has an in universe explanation at least.

IMG 5153

Next, we have Naruto, who is supposedly Japanese, despite being a blue eyed aryan.

IMG 5154

Next, we have (Taco)Monkey D. luffy, who actually does look like he could he Japanese, despite not being Japanese.

IMG 5155

Next, Guts, who is also canonically not Japanese, but also not super Aryan looking

IMG 5156

Next, Denji, who is canonically Japanese but blonde/ginger. (Blonde in the anime)

IMG 5163

Next, Jotaro Joestar. Canonically half British.

IMG 5164

Finally, we have Aryan Jaeger, who is canonically a germanic Aryan

IMG 5157

As you can see, almost all of the role models that young Japanese men have to look up to are all just white people, they either look the part or they canonically are white. There are still fairly popular anime with canonically Japanese protagonists who look Japanese, such as Kaiji (Kaiji: Ultimate survivor) Dr. Tenma (Monster) and Shotaro (Akira). Funnily enough, I’d say that these anime are more popular in the west, but in Japan these anime don’t tend to be as popular (I wonder why).

it’s clear that the most popular anime among men predominantly have white characters, or canonically take place in Europe/European inspired settings (Berserk, Monster, JJBA, every single isekai) though there are still some Japanese characters who are popular among men.

However, things change completely when you look at who’s popular among foids.

In the number one place, we have Gojo Satoru. I could write a whole diatribe about how he and his fans prove the blackpill, but I’ll keep things brief in this post. Gojo is a character who’s only liked because he was born strong (for genetic reasons) has blue eyes, and is like 6’5. Google the Gojo tampon incident if you want to see how feral foids go for him.

IMG 5158

Next we have Kento Nanami, also from JJK. Foids went crazy over this scene, and wanted him to do the same to them. As you can tell, he’s a blonde haired Aryan, and although his eyes are covered here, they are actually blue. I think he’s actually canonically half germanic Dutch Aryan.

IMG 5159

Bakugo from Boku no pico academia is next. I never watched this shitty show but I know that foids want this blonde aryan to fuck the male protagonist.

IMG 5160

Next there’s Levi Blackermann, who is canonically germanic, but definitely looks like he could be Japanese, and a lot of viewers mistakenly believe him to be Japanese. He’s the only character on the foid list who looks Japanese. He is very darktriadmaxxed.

IMG 5167

Next, we have Light Yagami, he looks like he could be white or maybe Japanese, but he did look a lot whiter in the manga. He is also darktriadmaxxed. He’s more questionable where he could look like either race

IMG 5162

Tl;dr below

I could list examples all day, but my point is simple. Imagine being an ethnically Japanese male in Japan, where you’re surrounded by Japanese men and foids, with almost no foreigners in sight and yet you’re forced to watch of your foids lust after fictional whitu cocku, who are from JAPANESE ENTERTAINMENT made BY JAPANESE people. After a long day of this shit, you go home to watch an action series, only to be greeted with a protagonist who gets stronger the more aryan he becomes.

It must be so tiresome having to compete not only with better looking Japs, but also with fictional whitu cocku.

Last edited:
Post-war propaganda

There are a brown japanese.

Not all of Japan is Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.

Post-war propaganda
Very true. Few know that Japan actually wished to end the war before the two nukes, but America wanted an unconditional surrender, because Japan had its own independent national banks. After the bombs were dropped, Japan’s post war (and current) constitution was written by (((western military officials))) and forced upon them. To this day, Japan is functionally under U.S occupation, and their language progressively adopts more and more English words.

Be sure to tag me :feelsYall:

Yeah Gojo is like the biggest chad of anime
I shall.

Yeah, he’s the quintessential pretty boy mogger, and the funny part is that he’s canonically insufferable, and yet a whole class full of jailbaits tries to fuck him mere seconds after meeting him

Muh personality, lmao.

I am not the expert on race theory however I believe that this may be an artistic choice, the more unrealistic the story the less realistic the characters will look which sort of makes sense to me. for all intensive purposes it's an art style choice I believe.

but remember that east asian nations like Japan korea (south and north) and especially china have hard looksism based on skin tone, arguably worse than the US, they have been brainwashed to worship pale vampires and the darker you are the worse you are treated.

"Goku gets stronger the more aryan he becomes" is quite the funny sentence but I would like to know the lore.

Yeah, the Japanese love the white people. My mom even married a white dude and a lot of her Japanese friends did too.

There are a brown japanese.

Not all of Japan is Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.
Yes, there are a lot of darker skinned Japanese people, but you pretty much never see them in media. On the rare occasion that you see a character who looks ethnically Japanese, he always has very light skin.

A lot of Asians bleach their skin to look whiter as well.

Last edited:
"Goku gets stronger the more aryan he becomes" is quite the funny sentence but I would like to know the lore.
Goku normally has black hair and eyes, but when he goes super saiyan (a legendarily powerful form that was thought to be a myth) he becomes a white aryan, with blonde hair, blue eyes and even lighter skin.

Goku normally has black hair and eyes, but when he goes super saiyan (a legendarily powerful form that was thought to be a myth) he becomes a white aryan, with blonde hair, blue eyes and even lighter skin.
Lmao.

"and to make it worse, he's just a monkey" Freiza in shambles.

I shall.

Yeah, he’s the quintessential pretty boy mogger, and the funny part is that he’s canonically insufferable, and yet a whole class full of jailbaits tries to fuck him mere seconds after meeting him

Muh personality, lmao.
yep

ironically enough my favorite character was jogo (the volcano man) and mogger gojo had to beat the shit out of him to teach the sub5 a lesson

After a long day of this shit, you go home to watch an action series, only to be greeted with a protagonist who gets stronger the more aryan he becomes.
JFL:feelskek::feelskek:

i would also add kurosaki ichigo from bleach to the list

he is the main character and hes about as non japanese as you could possibly get

iu

yep

ironically enough my favorite character was jogo (the volcano man) and mogger gojo had to beat the shit out of him to teach the sub5 a lesson
Yeah, I liked him too, but of course Gojo has to humiliate the short, ugly curse twice in order to get more cool moments.

Sukuna’s a real one for showing Jogo respect, even though he killed him.

My favorite character is Mahito though, he was fun.

JFL:feelskek::feelskek:

i would also add kurosaki ichigo from bleach to the list

he is the main character and hes about as non japanese as you could possibly get

iu
Never watched Bleach, but yeah, he’s a tall ginger mogger

Yeah, I liked him too, but of course Gojo has to humiliate the short, ugly curse twice in order to get more cool moments.

Sukuna’s a real one for showing Jogo respect, even though he killed him.

My favorite character is Mahito though, he was fun.
mahito was entertaining yeah
glad jogo atleast went out with respect
Never watched Bleach, but yeah, he’s a tall ginger mogger
now that i think of it none of the main characters of bleach are japanese

ichigo and orihime are gingers
chad is mexican
uryu is supposed to be german jfl

Very true. Few know that Japan actually wished to end the war before the two nukes, but America wanted an unconditional surrender, because Japan had its own independent national banks. After the bombs were dropped, Japan’s post war (and current) constitution was written by (((western military officials))) and forced upon them. To this day, Japan is functionally under U.S occupation, and their language progressively adopts more and more English words.
This is why I call them "Japs". It's not cause I hate them it's cause they're colonized cucks. Imperial JAPANESE vs modern days "Japs" is like night and day.

None of these look white except for Naruto and the guy from JJK who both have Japanese names jfl.

@Made in Heaven

am not the expert on race theory however I believe that this may be an artistic choice, the more unrealistic the story the less realistic the characters will look which sort of makes sense to me. for all intensive purposes it's an art style choice I believe.

but remember that east asian nations like Japan korea (south and north) and especially china have hard looksism based on skin tone, arguably worse than the US, they have been brainwashed to worship pale vampires and the darker you are the worse you are treated.
Huge cope. There's no brainwashing, chinks worship light skin because, it's inherent In your race to do so, one reason might be that you're the least causcaian race, chinks aren't even light skinned, both men and women bleachmaxx. ASIAN countries weren't even colonized, and Chinese emperors would but blue eyed Persian girls from the Persians centuries before western colonization.
lot of Asians bleach their skin to look whiter as
You mean almost all. Gooks are obsessed with light skin, not only light skin, also eyes and hair. They also get suregry to look more causcaian. Cucked race

Meliodas also look white due to his blond hair, green eyes and round eye shape

ASIAN countries weren't even colonized, and Chinese emperors would but blue eyed Persian girls from the Persians centuries before western colonization.

Now that I think about it you're right, the Japanese in particular was doing this before they ever had the concept of the English (white) in their minds my apologies, don't know what I was talking about.

0ad1363061d21cd2b92df9da96a72e94

Check the comments of any post mentioning that Levi is 5’4 for a further blackpill nuke. You’d think they learned he was a serial murderer or something the way they complain about his appeal being ruined

I am not the expert on race theory
Then don't give your opinion?
however I believe that this may be an artistic choice
Holy copium.

"SAAAAAR PREEZE BEREEEBE UZ! WE ONRY MAKO EBERY CHARACTA WHITO FORU ARTISTIKO REAZONZU!"
the more unrealistic the story the less realistic the characters will look which sort of makes sense to me. for all intensive purposes it's an art style choice I believe.
Riiiiiight, now explain to me why we dont see niggers or pajeets in anime? JFL you're so delusional. All of these characters look like white caucasions because Japanese people fantasize about being white. They yearn to have blue and green eyes. It's truly not that deep. I've seen countless interviews of Japanese people saying how they'd love to have a white spouse so their child could have colored eyes/colored hairs.

It's the same reason anime characters are tall when most Japs are manlets.
It's not just skin tone, actually, it's about having rounder eyes, thinner noses, and more robust jaws, all of which Asians DONT have and all of which Caucasions DO have. That's why even INDIANS look better than Asians because they are at least Caucasion. Look at this video. The pajeet looks ugly, but at least he actually looks HUMAN compared to the Chinese guy he is interviewing

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmYdpHtOv_E

Yeah I hate my mom, she ruined my life and she's just a terrible mom. Sometimes I wish my mom was white
Being a Hapa is a cursed reality. Very glad I'm not a mongoloid

None of these look white except for Naruto and the guy from JJK who both have Japanese names jfl.
What is this cope bro?

Eren is clearly German, and looks Mediteranean. Brown hair green eyed. Obvious caucasion facial features.

Same goes for Jojo, Denji, and Light , they all look white.

Now that I think about it you're right, the Japanese in particular was doing this before they ever had the concept of the English (white) in their minds my apologies, don't know what I was talking about.

View attachment 1224621
Look up the history of Chinese interactions with Turks/Iranians, they likewise obsessed over the whiter skin/colored eyes that these people often had.

For fuck's sake, look at this. A korean guy with BROWN eyes, not green, not blue, fucking BROWN eyes, is being complimented on his eye color, despite brown eyes being very common among Europeans/Arabs. Both my parents and 3 of my siblings have this eye color

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRBylIv5hE

Then don't give your opinion?

This is not a logically sound argument, I give disclaimer that I am no one to listen to like "gospel" I am not a historian and I tell people this, please. elaborate if I am mistaken.

I agree with your 2nd somewhat and 3rd and 4th takes, your view makes sense.

I could write a whole diatribe about how he and his fans prove the blackpill, but I’ll keep things brief in this post.
I could write a fucking book on the Gojopill it's brutal.

Foids would rather fuck fictional action figure chad than real life human incel.

Huge cope. There's no brainwashing, chinks worship light skin because, it's inherent In your race to do so, one reason might be that you're the least causcaian race, chinks aren't even light skinned, both men and women bleachmaxx. ASIAN countries weren't even colonized, and Chinese emperors would but blue eyed Persian girls from the Persians centuries before western colonization.

You mean almost all. Gooks are obsessed with light skin, not only light skin, also eyes and hair. They also get suregry to look more causcaian. Cucked race
Chinks do have light skin, but it's no where near as white as they try and present themselves to be. Most are pale yellow, which most people would consider to be within the realm of "white skin". But many are also brown af, which they try and deny.

But their main worship isn't about light skin, it's about caucasion features, that's why even indians who are darker skinned than asians look better than them.

Chinks do have light skin, but it's no where near as white as they try and present themselves to be. Most are pale yellow, which most people would consider to be within the realm of "white skin". But many are also brown af, which they try and deny.
I agree, but I think you're underestimating how much skin lightening products can have an effect, chinks both mrn and women lighten their skin. Hydroquinone which is extremely popular I'm Asia can lighten your skin upto 4 shades by itself, so combine it with the rest and they appear extremely light skinned.

Not denying they can be light skinned, but people underestimate what a hundred skin lightening products can do.
But their main worship isn't about light skin, it's about caucasion features, that's why even indians who are darker skinned than asians look better than them
True. But then I Also see chinks say they like the white skin of white people. But of course, causcasian features are the main thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back