Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Go to work. Go home. Go to work. Go home. Go to work go home.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Its all i fucking do. All my coworkers hang out after work and im never invited. Oh and they make plans right in front of me i dont even need this shitty job and i will be leaving it by this month it hurts allot to not be wanted by anyone even as a friend then i get too go home alone and watch youtube till the very next day and do it all over again what the fuck is wrong with me im not even butt ugly and i mog people in height and face yet never had a gf ever or a friend in 5 years i want to ldar again and play classic wow again

It was like this for me in school and at uni. It was so depressing that I didnt have anything else to do. Its better to be NEETing and doing jack shit. At least for my sanity. But I will have to go to work soon.

Over for underpaid and overworked wageslaves, even literal slaves in the bygone era had it better, at the very least more stable.

1. I'm not sure but iirc this is one of the big reasons why my depression started at ~13 (other than being an outcast with no friends, no skills and unathletic and weak etc...). I knew what my future had in store. I already hated that life was basically school > rot in front of a screen > school again. I saw the writing on the wall, I knew back then that my life would be work > home > work > home. And in a few months I'll have to get a job and that will really be my life. For less than $300 a month, working all day. Great life. Maybe I'll get hit by a car and die before that or something, would be a better alternative.

2. I'm tortured by the idea of what game to play. WoW is a big alternative. I started downloading it and stopped like 20 times in the past few months. I just can't justify paying the sub since I hate raiding and m+ and that's like 90% of the game. And I only pvp in battlegrounds every now and then. So what did you do in WoW? What was so great about it? Did you raid?

I went insane for a time and had a breakdown because of this, I couldn't bear going to college and working at the same time for 2 years anymore. My day was just work and college from 9am to 10:30pm I literally did nothing with my life other than that.
Atleast I graduated and now I work from home. Just LOL at being a truecel and having a job other than coding.

Also fuck you if you paid for WoW subscription. I make $660 as a WEB DEVELOPER because my shit country is not the Unisted States. I CANT AFFORD FUCKING ANYTHING AND I DONT WANT TO SPEND A SINGLE CENT IF I HAVE TO PAY TRIPLE THE COST OF EVERYTHING

Minimum salary here is $265 and triple A games are still $60, imagine spending almost 1/4 of your ssalary on a game.
As an incel the only thing I can get joy from is cooming and consooming. I can't consoom because I was born a few thousand klilometers away from america just lol at working and Not being able to spend my salary on junk from Amazon.

Last edited:
1. I'm not sure but iirc this is one of the big reasons why my depression started at ~13 (other than being an outcast with no friends, no skills and unathletic and weak etc...). I knew what my future had in store. I already hated that life was basically school > rot in front of a screen > school again. I saw the writing on the wall, I knew back then that my life would be work > home > work > home. And in a few months I'll have to get a job and that will really be my life. For less than $300 a month, working all day. Great life. Maybe I'll get hit by a car and die before that or something, would be a better alternative.

2. I'm tortured by the idea of what game to play. WoW is a big alternative. I started downloading it and stopped like 20 times in the past few months. I just can't justify paying the sub since I hate raiding and m+ and that's like 90% of the game. And I only pvp in battlegrounds every now and then. So what did you do in WoW? What was so great about it? Did you raid?
I leveled alts tbh

I leveled alts tbh
Fuck, that's what I did too. Probably spent 10k hours on this game, on private servers mostly but a thousand or two on retail. 99% of the time I probably leveled alts. Ironically, I HATED leveling. Always rushed through it to get to endgame. Then by end game I was bored of the class and rolled something new.

Fuck, that's what I did too. Probably spent 10k hours on this game, on private servers mostly but a thousand or two on retail. 99% of the time I probably leveled alts. Ironically, I HATED leveling. Always rushed through it to get to endgame. Then by end game I was bored of the class and rolled something new.
Its all because of our depression buddy boyo

Over for underpaid and overworked wageslaves, even literal slaves in the bygone era had it better, at the very least more stable.

Never began for us Bro.

Its all because of our depression buddy boyo
Fuck, I always forget about the depression. It's been over a decade of being severely depressed so I forget I am depressed, it's become baseline.

Fuck, I always forget about the depression. It's been over a decade of being severely depressed so I forget I am depressed, it's become baseline.
Its become baseline for me too i still remember the feeling of not being depressed it was before highschool though a decade and some ago :feelsrope:

I am a lazy shit so when I work and don't really play much, I just order in a lot.